Mornington Crescent

Skip to the bottom

• @hornesgiftshop  Jan 29

I've had a brief look and I can't find a game going.

In deference to the recently late Nicholas Parsons, I think we can agree to play Commonwealth Rules (Lancaster Gate conference, 1957) which prevent hesitation and repetition. Can't do much about deviation, I'm afraid. As a matter of courtesy I would like to include the Newcastle Metro and Glasgow subway, but only in linear and circular moves respectively. Anyone using HS2 will be suspended and fined £106bn.

I'll start with Finchley Rd and Frognal.

• @wobbiewobbit  Jan 29

i suppose i am too early for an off-peak ticket which cuts out a lot of my options... so i will be generous here and give the next player a big chance with King's Cross St Pancras. Never let it be said that i am tight!

• @mdavisto  Jan 29

@wobbiewobbit you're too kind. I think I may just ... well, at the risk of appearing crass, I'm afraid I must just follow with:

Tottenham Hale.

I do apologise.

• @oddbod  Jan 29

Apology accepted. But try not to let that happen again.

Ah dear old Nicholas Parsons. A sad loss but he had a good innings. And while we're on the subject of all things cricket....

Oval

• @mdavisto  Jan 29

As deviation is not specifically ruled out,

Cockfosters.

• @zecoop  Jan 29

I've got a "re-entry" ticket, and was going to jump off, but I just realized it's the red one and that won't work...

This ought to mess things about

Pass

• @rainchaser  Jan 29

What is this about, again?I don't understand! Lol

• @sailingmagpie  Jan 29

@rainchaser I'm surprised you haven't already worked how to play!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morni...(game)

• @sailingmagpie  Jan 29

Sorry, my link truncated and I'm on my phone, so cant edit. Google Mornington Crescent game!

• @zecoop  Jan 29

My link didn't work either @sailingmagpie so I shortened it:
    https://bit.ly/2OaRqhX

(I'm passing a SECOND time - that should muck things up even further)

• @pipewrench67  Jan 29

Speaking of broken links Great Missenden.

• @hornesgiftshop  Jan 29

@rainchaser If I can walk you through it... Because of @pipewrench67 's ill-advised shunt into Gt.Missenden, any player can bid for a reverse at this stage. Obviously that wouldn't be true later in the game. I'll play for you and bid Heathrow Terminal 5.

• @headfirstonly  Jan 29

Oooh, bang up to date! I know it's early to do so, but I'm going to employ the Grandmother Gambit and flaunt my ancestry: Preston Road.

• @oddbod  Jan 29

Preston Road? That's a bit agricultural.

Now we are playing Commonwealth Rules so although this wouldn't normally get past the advisory committee, there isn't anyone at Osterley at the moment so I'll by-pass Chalk Farm and sidle into...

Theydon Bois

• @wobbiewobbit  Jan 29

at the risk of being too obvious, but this is in honour of nicholas parsons right? so no hesitation taking the clearest route to Wood Green

• @canetoad Jan 30

Would the panel consider international expansion? I thought Commonwealth Rules included public transport systems in other parts of the Empire. If this is the case, I would like to parry with Diamond Garden.
    If this is not allowed, I'd like to offer Northampton Town Centre Underpass.

• @rickatfulcrum Jan 30

^ I think that Diamond Green is allowed provided you play the Bank Error In Your Favour card, if I'm remembering Commonwealth Rules correctly.

There's a fair amount of recklessness I'm seeing so far with the rest of you lot, so I'm going to dig in at South Ruislip.

• @canetoad Jan 30

Right. That's fair enough. Thank you for being so understanding of those not yet all that familiar with this game.
    I believe your South Ruislip allows me to use the 3rd Quarter loophole so I am going all in with Pinner.

• @quillwraith  Jan 30

Ah, yes. I've been looking forward to this. Got my oyster card filled up and all that. I enter with High Barnet. Not reverse-bidding this stage - I never like to open with a reverse bid.

• @stephenwordsmith Jan 30

You all seem to have forgotten that there's a moratorium in place on the use of Commonwealth Rules until New Zealand gets round to building its first rapid transit station. This moratorium has been in place for some decades now.

High Barnet is playing it a little safe, I think. Let's make some noise with Tooting Broadway.

• @hornesgiftshop  Jan 30

I must say @stephenwordsmith is showing wilful ignorance here. The New Zealand sanction was never intended as a full scale moratorium and he knows it. I've half a mind to play Flinders Street in protest. Dammit I will. Flinders Street.

• @oddbod  Jan 30

There's a lot of talk about moratoria and not much action.
    Right, let's put the cat amongst the partridges with Canada Water

PS - I propose a little round of Uxbridge English Dictionary on the side. I'll start...

ENVELOPE - to be jealous of the way someone walks

• @canetoad Jan 30

Ooooh....
    Antelope: Someone who is vehemently against walking altogether.

• @sapient  Jan 30

@hornesgiftshop - Thanks for clarifying exactly which of the 1957 conferences is at play here. I was a bit worried that it might have been the Hounslow West Conference of later that same year that permitted the inclusion of public transportation systems that hadn't yet been built, but only for counter-clockwise or transverse moves.
    Phew.
    And so: West Jesmond.

• @quillwraith  Jan 30

Listen, I know the '57 Hounslow West Conference rules get a bad reputation, and yes, the fractional inclusion of potential stations that haven't been planned yet can lead to absolute mayhem - but I think we should give it a try later.
    Everybody said the St. Victor ruling would lead to mayhem too, after all, and yet once the community got the hang of it, it turned out to be quite interesting, and most of it then got incorporated into the New Revised 3rd Edition.

But anyway, back to the current game. I'll head over to Chancery Lane, and as I'm on the Central line in a 7+ player game, will opt to start a rolling stock replacement. (Anyone else on the Central line can of course join me in the rolling stock replacement, but given the current state of the game, I don't expect many takers.)

• @quillwraith  Jan 30

As for the round of Uxbridge, I hope you'll forgive if my play isn't the most artful- my skills are very rusty.

LOUPE - a commonplace activity that one strongly opposes

I'm biding my time, MC-wise.

However, CASSETTE - female fan of 60s folk-rock performer.

GOLDILOCKS - 90s drum & bass performer's missing hair.

SHEERAN, ED - Job description of a cockney barber.

• @zecoop  Jan 30

The abridged "Funt" edition ('58 v3b-6) detailed re-entry protocols and work-arounds to common blockages, rolling stock or otherwise. Since we seem to be not making any progress, I'd suggest engaging that, so... Yes, I'm joining, but at:

Chigwell

• @rainchaser  Jan 30

Ok so I'm at the Heathrow Terminal 5, now I'm heading towards to Northern line. I'll report back on my findings from there...

• @oddbod  Jan 30

Hang on. @hornesgiftshop is already at Heathrow Terminal 5 and now @rainchaser is there too?
    I think we have a major infringement in progress so I propose a temporary implementation of the The Hobbs' Emergency Plan. So until this is all sorts itself out I'll go for a lie down at Ruislip Gardens

CANDIDATE - a romantic meeting at a sweet shop

• @dragondreams  Jan 30

Damn! Just as I get in the bath the Hobbs Emergency phone goes off, causing one of the Castle gargoyles to void its bowels in the wankatorium...

Victoria... But only while I think of a suitably vindictive move. And find a mop.

• @headfirstonly  Jan 30

Hmmm. As @dragondreams now has less than two occupied bases between him and the next closest shift zone, AND as Morton's Convention is in play, I have no option but to offer the Bakerloo Redress.

Regent's Park.

• @tuneslayer2018  Jan 30

Amos Grove. Which is coincidentally the name of the guy who taught me the rules to Mornington Crescent, right before he was commited to the Massachusetts State Home For The Criminally Bewildered.

• @sapient  Jan 30

@dragondreams You forgot to collect your copper tokens!
    Sigh.
    You know that'd normally put you In Nidd, but the Gamberly Edit (he was such a bore at the Lancaster Gate gathering, but he was always right!) gets you out automatically on the basis of "seeing as you are already a Yorkshire Man." You lucky sod.
    Hmm. I guess Southwark sets us up for an exciting end to the opening gambits. Aye. Let's do it.
    Southwark

• @dragondreams  Jan 30

@sapient - strategic move, based on the fact my bath taps are silver. I didn't want to risk electrolysis interfering with my heart's sinus rhythm. 😉
    I remember Gamberly once talking a glass eye to sleep at a conference back in Upper Trendleby Down some years ago. He did let slip that "his" edit was actually plagiarised from a footnote he came across while researching for his other famous work, "The Cheese Mechanic's Field Guide".
    And @headfirstonly has queered my pitch with his cunning gambit!
    So, that only leaves me with...

Whetstone!

• @stephenwordsmith Jan 30

As paper beats rock, I counter Whetstone with Wood Lane (which, as a non-Londoner, strikes me as the place to go for all supplies that were once trees).

CIRCUMSPECT - another term for Spotted Dick

• @alyxanderjames  Jan 30

Well, now. I'm a bit rusty, but as it appears that we're integrating at least some of Zerno's Guide (and why not, the old man was practically clairvoyant at the height of his gaming days, though admittedly by the time the Guide came out there were rumors he'd gone off the deep end, but I digress)...

Blackfriars it is!

There's a lump in my throat at the mention of Zerno. Opposed the introduction of Commonwealth Rules, yet played them like gentleman. A minute's silence if you will. HESITATION!!! In that case, where else but Parsons Green?

• @rickatfulcrum Jan 31

Parsons Green, oo er cheeky move that.

Monument.

• @rainchaser  Jan 31

B-Borough Station! Shiver me timbers!! I wanted to go to Morden! How did I end up all the way there?! I didn't take the wrong right did I? Oh Blasted me! I guess in the meantime I will go to The Trinity to have some Kilkenny nothing like an Irish beer to wash yer troubles away!!

• @oddbod  Jan 31

No point risking anything at this stage, I'll stick with the obvious choice - Ealing Broadway

HARMONY - To cause injury to a joint in the leg

• @mdavisto  Jan 31

Ye gads, you fellows play rough. I must respond in kind.

Chatham.

COLOQUIAL - the colour by which you may know your quail egg has gone off.

• @alyxanderjames  Jan 31

You cad. Backed us into a bit of a corner, haven’t you? Was going to save this for later in the game, but very well:

Earl’s Court.

• @dragondreams  Jan 31

Earl's Court?! On the last Friday in January?! Surely, sirrah, you play fast and loose with the Waddington Rumbusculation Principle. Unless you have a flying machine tucked away in a covert hangar somewhere, that move is open to misinterpretation as an act of cannibalism!
    You leave me no option but to retreat to the meat-free zone of...

Chalk Farm.

• @rickatfulcrum Jan 31

Arsenal, ironically enough to staunch the bleeding. That Chalk Farm move kind of hit close to home, if you know what I mean.

• @hornesgiftshop  Jan 31

This is difficult because when Commonwealth Rules were regularly in use, anyone going to Arsenal was offside, but for many years this has not been the case. So I'm going to re-orient the game and say Leyton.

• @tuneslayer2018  Jan 31

Funny you should mention Zemo. I actually met him once. At least he said he was Zemo; under the wig and glasses it was a bit hard to tell. His advice to me was "Always play Canary Wharf when you have a chance to do so," which was a bit odd because I met him in 1984 and Canary Wharf wouldn't open for another 15 years.

Well, what the heck, Canary Wharf and let the copper tokens fall where they may.

• @jeyemusik Feb 1

Well, for all the bravado that has been on display thus far, I must confess to feeling that there has been a dearth of boldness in moves made. Lest I am labelled a hypocrite of the highest order, I'll spring a three-quarter McCormack Manouevre to land at St Enochs with only the most perfunctory of observations of the circular mandate from the game's opening gambit.

My lexicographical offering... TINTINNABULATION - When Hergé's erstwhile detective washes his face and brushes his teeth in preparation for bed.

• @berni1954  Feb 1

In the spirit of Parsons vs Fry in the Noughties. I would like to try and snooker the next player by including the once forbidden terminal rule and say end of the line: Braintree.

• @rickatfulcrum Feb 1

End of the line eh? That requires me to choose Epping in honor of Phil Collins' birthday this past week, invoking the Anniversary Act of 1837.

• @tomslatter Feb 1

Newbury Park

• @wr3n  Feb 2

Sorry y'all I'm going to call a 7 part 4 and start off at Paddington. Honour is all well and good in theory, but at this time of year I need all the edge I can get.

• @sapient  Feb 2

All a bit safe the last few rounds, eh?
    Which means it's high time to play Thomson's Inverter (®D.R. Thomson, 1978, not to be confused with D.C. Thomson, who was outed by Viz in the late 90s as a Mean Scots Git).
    So, here we all go, back to Newbury Park again!

• @alyxanderjames  Feb 2

I see your Thomson’s Inverter and raise you Farrington’s Corkscrew, and off to Angel we go!

• @calumcarlyle Feb 2

Who’s winning so far?

• @wr3n  Feb 4

Inverter, eh? For shame! and FarScrew? Feels like i'm back in the 90's again.
    WELL! I supposed I ought to keep my wits about me- Farringdon for me and, assuming construction is reasonable for once, I should be off at a decent pace...
    To respond to @calumcarlyle, have a look at the Millennium edition of the big book (The one by J.S. Charles, not Thyme). Christina Rose wrote a very insightful (if dry) forward that nicely sums up why points--not winning--is what counts in the post-LGC game.

• @tomslatter Feb 8

Newbury Park

• @sapient  Feb 8

Quickfire response time: Cockfosters

• @wr3n  Feb 9

Nice nice- Good to see the classics holding strong. How are we playing zones this round? I'd LOVE to rail-draft through Stratford International, but it is a rather hot-button play.

• @hornesgiftshop  Feb 9

Stratford Int.? Isn't that Overground? In the words of Sam Weller: "Going underground, going overground, going wombling free." Thus Theydon Bois.

• @alyxanderjames  Feb 9

In the spirit of “wombling free,” you’ve left me no choice but to hop the barrier at Barking.

• @quillwraith  Feb 9

Good lord, gone for just a week and I come back to this chaos? Waddington Rumbusculation and Thomson’s Inverter, in that order, no less. This will be interesting.

Well, I can hardly complain that so many of you are working off of Zerno's Guide. Good sense, he had.

Mind you, I've recently managed to come by a copy of 'Southbound on the Northern Line', the memoir of Vivian Larkins, in which she recounts the strategy she used to defeat Zerno in the Fourth Bakeloo Tournament. There may be some insight to be found there...

...yes, I do believe this can work. For the moment, I'll double up with @alyxanderjames at Angel.

• @mdavisto  Feb 12

And while the lot of you bicker, I've been biding my time.

MORNINGTON CRESCENT.

Nice crisp fivers, please.

• @quillwraith  Feb 12

How...?

...oh, you were at Chatham with a copper token the whole time. And then there was the rolling stock replacement...

Well played.

How about the Amended Imperial ruleset for the next round? Mid-paced, and limits the impact of repetition.
    I'll start us off with something that could go a few different directions, strategically: Knightsbridge.

• @dragondreams  Feb 12

I thought the Amended Imperial ruleset had been largely discredited on account of it being carved into a wheel of crumbly Cheshire cheese?

Still, if you insist...

Wood Green

• @calumcarlyle Feb 12

And Chiswick Park!

I may not win this round but at least I’m already ahead on points!

• @chrishope Feb 12

hmmm... forest gate

• @alyxanderjames  Feb 12

I'm going to take a chance here and make a mad dash for Archway.

• @celineellis  Feb 12

Just managed to make it on at Colindale. Phew.

• @tomslatter Feb 12

Newbury Park

• @calumcarlyle Feb 12

Whew! You guys don’t mess about!

Clapham Junction

(Wait! *amended* imperial rules remember, so that’s totally allowed!)

• @quillwraith  Feb 13

@dragondreams - I believe the crumbly Cheshire cheese to have been merely a rumour: Coleman claims a Red Leicester was used, and Scarne says that the episode in question never occurred at all.

Watford Junction.

• @chrishope Feb 13

cheesy but i guess within a greater splurge i will fire us back to baker st

• @candle  Feb 17

Baker St? That was rather elementary of you @chrishope. I'm still learning the rules, but from what I've read I should probably go out on a limb after a move like that and play Baron's Court.

See You In The Shadows…

• @quillwraith  Feb 22

There's only one safe response to Baron's Court in this situation. Well, there's more than one, but only one I care for.

Golders Green

• @panch  Feb 22

Golders Green - you've played the apostrophe +/- card already.

St Paul's.

• @quillwraith  Feb 22

You might think so, but 'Golders' is the official spelling. No, I was holding the apostrophe +/- in reserve. But perhaps now is a good time to bring it out, actually:

South 'Ealing

Furthermore, I invoke Danver's rule. Ordinarily, the only the (entirely distinct) Danvers rule would apply, but the apostrophe card lasts a whole turn in the imperial rulesets, though not to be used more than once per paragraph.

• @headfirstonly  Feb 22

Nice move, but don't forget that Danver's rule only applies in the clockwise direction. So:

Osterley.

• @zecoop  Feb 22

Danvers rule doesn't apply at ALL... Because I played the Apostrophe +/- card yet again and changed Danver's to Danvers. It's been done before. Look up the 1957 Invitational.

Hounslow East

• @quillwraith  Feb 22

And under Danvers rule sans aopstrophe, South 'Ealing is... at least not an illegal move, but it does leave me in a difficult position.
    I suppose I have to flee to Chorleywood.

• @candle  Feb 23

Chorleywood? I feel like I was just there the other day. At any rate, you've really forced my hand (Danvers rule not withstanding!). Argh… I guess I'll have to play Harrow-On-The-Hill (was that my best move? I'm not sure…)

See You In The Shadows…

• @calumcarlyle Feb 29

Has anyone played Hillingdon yet?

I'm more interested in the side game of Uxbridge English Dictionary to be honest, here's my play:

TITULAR: The name given to a specific pair of breasts.

• @calumcarlyle Feb 29

Also surely you all mean Danvers' rule (note apostrophe placement).

• @karan  Feb 29

Before the transition period is over and I will need a visa to play, please allow me to do my part:

Burnt Oak.

• @celineellis  Feb 29

Oo I see I could quite easily take a second amendment loop hole derivative move here and get us straight to the destination. But I won’t do that and instead will see how you folks deal with a double south angle reversal (see imperial rules 4.7.1 amendment 4) and we go too

Tooting Broadway

• @tomslatter Feb 29

Newbury Park

• @wr3n  Mar 1

Russel square

• @zecoop  Mar 1

I see - taking the easy choices... This is not a game for the weak. Stockholm derivative #56 is in play. I guess everyone forgot that. I'm taking a page from the alternate 67th chapter of the 1954 rules and saying

Hammersmith

• @robotkitten  Mar 1

METRONOME - an urban lawn ornament

• @calumcarlyle Mar 1

Ha! Love that @robotkitten is *just* playing Uxbridge English Dictionary. Me too!

PENSIVE: apprehension caused by graphite based writing implements.

• @quillwraith  Mar 2

Hammersmith, eh? Well, I'll take a chance on Queen's Park

• @panch  Mar 2

I seem to recall Danvers was amended at the 2004 convention, the one that (I think) was chaired by Morelli. But I could be wrong.

Stockwell

• @candle  Mar 7

Wasn't Morelli ousted from the chair after a scandal involving payments by a faction that supported the Venetian Gambit rules change? Or am I mixing him up with Moralis? Anyway…

East Finchley

• @quillwraith  Mar 7

Left my convention logs behind when I moved West, but I think you're right. It might have been the 2006 convention, though? I think he chaired both.

I'll see if I can hem you in with St. John's Wood.

• @quillwraith  Mar 7

As for Uxbridge:
    ELUSIVE: a strainer in need of tightening.

• @candle  Mar 8

Yes, 2006 does seem right & he did chair both, according to what I've read. That must be it! Thanks!

Hmmmm… you've really narrowed my possible moves with St John's Wood. Let me see… it would seem my best play is Stanmore, but I'm afraid that puts me into an even worse position…

• @tomslatter Mar 8

Newbury Park

• @celineellis  Mar 9

Woah!! Newbury Park is a bit of a curve ball. I’m having to totally rethink my play strats now. So while I re route my thoughts, Have this....

Mudchute

• @quillwraith  Mar 10

Since we're getting on in March, I think it's time to break out some higher-risk strategies.

I invert my token and head over to Perivale.

• @tomslatter Mar 20

Newbury park

• @zecoop  Mar 20

Well, I think everyone forgot that "Card C19" that was played recently was COMPLETELY banned from play in any convention. Somehow, though, it was put into play and this is wreaking havoc on my choices. I'm left with no options other than putting on a second revision approved facemask, which not only protects me from poor choices, but keeps me under cover from those who are trying to follow my strategy. I know the facemask has deeper impact on future choices than initially thought, but I've decided that I'm taking my chances with:

Chancery Lane

• @candle  Mar 21

Card C19, I'll have to look that up. Damn. Chancery Lane, eh? Hmmmm.... It seems that Corona Virus has limited things even further with closures of a number of stations, my next move of Bayswater can't be played, thanks to the Post-SARS Viral Rules adopted in 2004. So I guess I'll have to go with…

Green Park

See You In The Shadows…

• @jonmeta  Mar 21

II’ve not played till now because, as an adopted Mancunian I’m never seen south of Stoke-on-Trent (the immigrants are always the most radical, areńt they? And that´s saying something for Manchester): But times being what they are, I’ll jump in as long as I can stay clear of Fulham Broadway. Not wanting to take too much advantage of my situation, and deviation being grudgingly allowed, I’m playing...

Euston Square

• @candle  Mar 22

Well, welcome to the game @jonmeta 😀 As a Canuk that's never been to London, I'm still learning the rules of this wonderful game. So forgive me my next move:

Arnos Grove

See You In The Shadows…

• @jonmeta  Mar 22

Fine, you’re clearly not as naive as you pretend to be, @candle .
    I’ve just checked back, and amazingly no one thought to invoke the Telford Overground Cancellation Clause (ha!). So I see a big opportunity...

Nunhead

• @candle  Mar 23

Beginner's luck? Or good strategy? I'm not sure. I just looked up the Telford Overground Cancellation Clause & that pretty much kills my next planned move. You are a master of this game, @jonmeta 😀 So I must then look at another option…

Northwick Park

See You In The Shadows…

• @celineellis  Mar 25

How does a rookie player know about the Telford overground cancellation clause?? I thought only those long term players who were around at the time of the ironbridge gorge intervention were up to speed. Nevertheless,I throw you...

St Johns Wood

• @candle  Mar 25

Wasn't there a famous Crescent player that jumped off the Ironbridge because of that intervention? Basil Whittemore, wasn't that his name? Or maybe it was because his arch rival, Vera Liddiard-Saunders, had invoked the Battersea Power Gambit Rule to block him & win the 2013 Devonshire Invitational (incidently, someone said a few pigs on the wing flew by during the match). Supposedly (according to some shady tabloids), Mr. Whittermore lost out on a lucrative sponsorship deal after this humiliating loss. But I digress… (and yes, I've been reading up on Crescent history to learn some new strategies) Sorry, I should make my move…

Farringdon

See You In The Shadows…

• @chrishope Mar 28

ah turns out if you had awful issues and no fawm output rule 14/28 states you can go directly to...oops forgot to get off
    Camden Town

• @jonmeta  Mar 28

Victoria

You didn't see that coming, did you?

• @candle  Mar 29

No, in fact I missed my stop completely 😞 Now I'm lost somewhere east of Manchester… It seems @chrishope isn't the only one getting a little side-tracked (pun not intended, I just realized).

Well, you've certainly cornered me with that move, @jonmeta. And this is where my inexperience will perhaps get the better of me, I fear. It seems my only move is…

Canary Wharf

See You In The Shadows…

• @celineellis  Mar 29

Young Candle, I am amazed and also somewhat bemused by your excellent Crescent historical knowledge. Where do you find the time? But your dedication is hard to ignore, so I will not under estimate you hence forth....

Redbridge

• @quillwraith  Mar 29

I wait. I watch. And when the time is right, I brandish my oboe, and sally forth to Caledonian Road.

• @candle  Mar 30

@celineellis, we all have a lot more time on our hands right now (even though I'm still working - long story). It's allowed me to delve into the complex & devious world of the Crescent. I'm learning, I hope.

Also, I just finished re-reading The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy & I feel like I need to pour myself another Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster before I step onto the platform at Perivale.

See You In The Shadows…

• @chrishope Apr 23

damn , was sure i had this sewn up, tired blackened and rails behind my eyes all this trudging has only got me Kings bloody cross

• @candle  Apr 24

Well, we've all been trudging along the rails since January & it's neigh near May. We all seem to be stumbling a bit more then we were in weeks long past & the tunnels seem to be getting darker (or perhaps that's just a side-effect of the Gargle Blaster…). At any rate, i feel as if our trains are all reaching the end of the line. But ere we end up on the other side of the sunrise that arcs over us all (nudge nudge, wink wink), I think I'll make one last pilgrimage to Bank, though not to withdraw much needed funds…

See You In The Shadows…

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...