Influences: Zoë Lewis and her Rubber Band, lovely YouTube artists, Stargirl, Ani DiFranco, Ingrid Michaelson, Sara Bareilles, Alanis Morissette, Patty Larkin, Girlyman and so many others.
I don't think I'll be doing FAWM this time around since I'm working on a dissertation and that kind of does my head in a lot.
[. Who? .]
I'm Kiwi. I have a quirky sense of humour. “Quirky” as an adjective is fitting for just about all of me.
- Rainbow/colour in general.
- Ukulele and music.
- Art and creativity.
- Equality, love and peace.
- Rowe and hippies.
- England and New England.
- Anime and films.
- Harold and Maude.
[. What? .]
- 19 years old.
- Course: Ecology and Conservation.
- Unitarian Universalist - Buddhist; Pagan; Quaker; Zen; Indian spirit; lover of the earth, moon and stars.
- Gay and very out.
- Very liberal; if you respect people, I accept you.
- Fandomer: Tamora Pierce’s Circle of Magic; Harry Potter; Grey’s Anatomy; Sailor Moon; Wicked; Firefly; BSG; more.
[. Where? .]
When my Spanish teacher asked me where I came from, I replied, “My mother.” That is still my most accurate answer. I feel as though I come from everywhere and nowhere, that I‘m meant to go to those same concepts.
I hail from Massachusetts. I‘m a Masshole. I vacation in Maine. I‘m a born and raised New Englander, and I love it.
I go to university in Reading, Berkshire UK, about a half hour from London. I love it there.
[. AIM .] - Carbon KIWI
[. MSN .] - email@example.com
[. Skype .] - carbon.kiwi
[. Gmail and email .] - firstname.lastname@example.org
Those are the main ones.
[. Yahoo .] - email@example.com
No songs by this fawmer (yet).