I'm playing out SIXTEEN new songs tonight...all from fawm!

Skip to the bottom

• @kovbleu  Jul 6

I realize not many will see this, but I just had to say something!! I'm bursting!! I'm playing a solo show for the first time in YEARS.... I just love my band to pieces and we've played as a trio, duo, or our standard 4 piece for the past 7 years so I've been busy enough with that.

HOWEVER. I'm going solo tonight for a 2 1/2 hour show and I've relearned 16 songs I've written for fawm the past 3 or 4 years and I'm playing all of them tonight. Most of these I wrote and recorded in a day or two and haven't touched since. So I'm excited that they finally get to see the light of day. 😀

Wish me luck! I hope I can remember everything! AHHHH I'm super excited but nervous!! I was really sick last week and over the weekend and that really cut into my rehearsal time.

I'm going to try and record it, so if that works out, I'll update this with a link for whomever may be interested. 😀

• @roadreg Jul 7

I'm not sure if you've done your performance yet by now but if you haven't - good luck! - and if you have, I hope it went well! A FAWM song concert sounds like a lot of fun 😀

• @kovbleu  Jul 10

Thanks @roadreg! It went well and I only have a few minimal flubs. hahaha I'm working on getting some audio or possibly video posted but it was kind of loud in there so I'm going to have to see if it'll be worth posting.

Felt good to play them out though!
    😀

• @quork  Jul 17

Congratulations, kovbleu!!!

• @nuerdetjuligen  Jul 19

That's so cool! Way to GO!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...