50/90 is down

Skip to the bottom

• @metalfoot  Apr 25

I went to check 50/90 on Monday to see if there was any action starting up and I noticed that the page was trying to redirect me to an unfamiliar location. I immediately shut the browser tab and contacted @ericdistad and @tcelliott who are two of the 50/90 site maintainers. As some of you have seen on the FAWM facebook page, 50/90 has been shut down until Eric can fix the site. It has been hacked. So I guess we have to do our pre-50/90 chatter here until it's back to life!

• @musicsongwriter Apr 27

There was some very dubious link, It is 50/90 user. Don't click on it.

• @nuj4x Apr 28

I’m excited for 50/90 since it’ll be my first one!

• @kraftec Apr 28

The 50/90 link now redirects back to FAWM for me

• @cts  Apr 29

Are we getting close to 50/90 already? Time either goes by pretty fast or I'm just moving at a very slow pace...

• @metalfoot  Apr 30

@cts 2 months and 4 days away, but who's counting?

• @cts  May 3

@metalfoot - I have a feeling it will be here before we know it. πŸ˜€

• @edwardsmusic May 5

I'm definitely participating. Not sure whether or not I'll be finished up to the 50 song point though.

• @majormajormajormajor May 6

Ah, glad to find it's not just me. After a few years of FAWM-drought, I finally got my head screwed on straight and was kinda hoping to take on the big challenge this year.

• @coolparadiso  May 6

It will be my first 50/90 but i did 50 in February so the number will be OK. Looking forward to it!

• @fuzzy  May 7

I'm really looking forward to 50/90 this summer. After five or six years of constant life altering events I can finally devote my full attention to making and listening to music.

• @timfatchen  May 9

I'm trying to make up for the lackof creative bursts in FAWM by sinking teth into 50/90 for the first time in years. But...it's going to be a bit erratic: late starting (probably not till July 10) and there'll be whole fortnights missing.

• @metalfoot  May 10

@timfatchen The nice thing about 50/90 is that you can miss whole fortnights and still be part of it. I'll be missing a 3-week chunk myself.

• @zecoop  May 11

I'm hoping that I don't miss the whole thing once again... but we'll see.

• @metalfoot  May 12

@zecoop You didn't miss the whole thing! We did one collab. πŸ˜‰

• @sbs2018 May 12

I’ll be starting a week or two late, also. My first 50/90 but my first FAWM was so inspiring. I submitted some of the songs for NSAI feedback and got some kudos and points to work on. Hoping to get enough good material this year for my first album.

• @zecoop  May 15

@metalfoot - RIGHT!!! I forgot about that... Yay!!! πŸ˜€

• @krayzie003  May 18

I'm being redirected to the FAWM site as well.

• @rustyp  7 weeks

Ah, I'm glad it's not starting at the beginning of June. Not sure why, but I thought I was almost late for it so I went to look tonight, and this came up. πŸ˜€

So hopefully it'll be up and running soon. πŸ˜€

• @nuj4x 6 weeks

I’m hella excited for 50/90 and I wish it would start already! Totally addicted to FAWM and all of you because you’re all awesome!

• @tuneslayer2018  6 weeks

so when is it supposed to start? I have no idea whether I'll join in, and if I do I'll be lucky if I write a single song, much less fifty of them, but inquiring minds want to know.

• @tcelliott  6 weeks

July 4th @tuneslayer2018 and ending on October 1st.

• @odilongreen  6 weeks

I'm looking forward to 50/90 so much; I have a lot I want to accomplish this year!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...