My debut EP out now!

Skip to the bottom

• @jacobeverettwallace  Apr 19

Hey folks. Not sure who's still here but wanted to announce that my debut EP "River Meets The Ocean" is officially out now on all platforms. Three of the songs (Orange Haze, Headphones, Delete & Restart) were written during previous FAWMs which some of you may remember. Hope y'all enjoy it!

(Link takes you to a landing page where you can choose your favorite platform to stream or buy)

https://song.link/rmto

• @crisp1  Apr 19

Congratulations, Jacob!

• @persaab Apr 19

👍🏻

• @nuj4x Apr 19

I'm in love with headphones <3

• @cleanshoes Apr 20

I've just had a listen. Sounds amazing! Major congratulations!

• @mikeskliar  Apr 20

congrats!!!!

• @guatecoop  Apr 22

Wow, congratulations on your ep! I will definitely pick that up. Very exciting!

• @jonmeta  Apr 24

Beautiful production. I love the close harmonies and voicings of the "Beach Boys" break in Headphones. Sounds spectacular in my headphones. Congratulations on a very strong EP.

Edit: I think my favourite is "Capture Me": the musical tension between half time drums and double time strumming, the melody, especially the upward movement into the chorus; vivid images like "the calm between the landing and the breakers", and the introspection, honesty, and hopefulness of the lyrics.

• @leepat  Apr 25

yes, shimmering production! Great stuff Jacob! Good luck with the EP!

• @jacobeverettwallace  Apr 26

Thanks guys! I appreciate all the kind words! 😀

• @coolparadiso  Apr 26

Well done mate - that is an excellent EP. really enjoyed it will listen again. top class

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...