Does anyone use or know anything about Drooble dot com?

Skip to the bottom

• @mkd  4 weeks

Facebook has just shown me a sponsored ad for Drooble - a social network that unites musicians... (modern day myspace anyone?!?) Does anyone use it or know anything about it?

• @pipewrench67  4 weeks

Looks interesting never heard about it.
    the option of sonwriter is a little worrying.
    I'm signing up to check it out.

• @mkd  4 weeks

Ooh let me know what you think... not sure whether to sign up or not...

• @ianuarius  4 weeks

Looks interesting. I'm trying this out. The user interface for uploading songs is godawful though. Everything is wrong. 😁

• @ianuarius  4 weeks

And this is just adorable:

• @tcelliott  4 weeks

Well, you did miss. It says so right there.

• @ianuarius  4 weeks

I've got a list of like 172 items that are wrong with the site. It looks like a cool idea, but currently, that's all it is. Maybe in 12 months they'll have something a bit more tangible. Maybe not.

• @mkd  4 weeks

Ah, thank you! That error message is both adorable and a huge red flag all in one isn’t it?! (No pun intended!) I shall hold off for now I think...

• @boyatheart  4 weeks

It's run out of Bulgaria. They seem like an enthusiastic, small team and by all accounts welcome ideas and suggestions to improve the site.
    The terms and conditions didn't raise any red flags as far as I could see. I don't think it can possibly be any more risky to use than Facebook!

• @ianuarius  4 weeks

I wrote some angry messages to them about the things that are quite frankly super broken with their site. And the programmer or whatever there started basically threatening me.

Also, he didn't read the message correctly and offered me help with something completely unrelated.

I'm done with these clowns. You don't talk like that to your customers no matter how they treat you. Believe me, I've been in the other end.

• @fuzzy  4 weeks

How about Tunefly? Anyone know anything about the site? They apparently want to be the "Instagram of music".

• @persaab 4 weeks

@fuzzy I thought that Vero wants to be that? Has anyone anything good to say about Vero? Btw Vero means tax in finnish.

• @bithprod 3 weeks

I registered in September, but the user interface was so unintuitive that I soon gave up. They offered to help me, but didn't understand my problem. I couldn't even find the forums, and their Karma currency is just silly. Everything looks like a 1990's version of Facebook. A complete and utter mess, in my opinion.

• @mkd  3 weeks

Thanks folks...

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...