Thank you!!!!

Skip to the bottom

• @metalfoot  Mar 22

Not out yet but I just want to say thanks to everyone who has made FAWM such a joy and delight for me again this year--- especially all my collaborators. I'm honoured to work with you.
    And everyone who said nice things about my singing... what you need to understand is that I was in the local music festival every year from grade 1 to grade 8 as a soloist as a kid and never got better than 2nd place. This was not a big festival. But I was a small fish in a small pond. I've always been a little down on my voice and vocal abilities. I think those of you who have followed my songwriting and recording arc since FAWM 2016 will have noticed some development that way, and... for that I thank you all for your encouragement.

So yeah. Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜€

• @edwardsmusic Mar 22

Hi Alex, unfortunately I was not aware of your presence this year but good job! On a side note I'm glad we collaborated on last year's 50/90.
    If possible, would we be able to do another collaboration in the future?

• @rainchaser  Mar 22

I've seen definitely improvements from you this year! Keep it up!! Can't wait to see what you will bring for 50/90 this year! And your singing is amazing!! Second place, you say? That's better than no place at all!

• @zecoop  Mar 22

@metalfoot - You are an ambassador of FAWM... Fun writing with you too! ๐Ÿ˜€

• @wacha  Mar 22

@metalfoot I really enjoy your songs and think your voice sounds great. You have a really nice, unique voice which is always a pleasure to listen to.

I can understand where you are coming from. I have been playing as a local artist for around 15 years. People have always come to see me and comment on what a great performer I am but never comment on my songs or how I sound. I was blown away my first year and people commented on the quality of my songs and was even more amazed when they complimented my guitar playing and then my voice.

• @darcistrutt  Mar 22

I loved our collab @metalfoot ! Let's plan another (and another and another) in the future! It's fun to share this musical connection!

• @crisp1  Mar 23

You definitely made a difference in my FAWM with that great Johnny Cash-inspired singing and music for our random collaboration, Be There Soon, @metalfoot!

• @mkd  Mar 27

Thank YOU @metalfoot for making this Fawmling feel so welcome. I felt very supported, and it was also a real buzz to keep watching for your #exploding_teacups saga! Youโ€™re an inspiration!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...