How many on your watchlist are active?

Skip to the bottom

• @scottlake  Mar 15

For me it’s about half. Half of my watchlist posted songs this year and the other half didn’t. Of the half that did, the newer ones posted more songs. This leads me to believe that there might be a FAWM half-life. I look back through my dormant list and pine for some of the past FAWMers activity and songs. Why did they quit FAWMing? Did they get famous? Married? A full time job? Tired of the pressure?

• @scottlake  Mar 15

Wondering if @burrsettles has sliced the FAWM dataset in this way, looking at activity as a function of FAWM years participating, etc.

• @vomvorton  Mar 15

About half and half for me too, although there's a fair few on there who are people I encouraged to join FAWM who never really got into it... I tend to leave them on my watchlist just in case they decide to have another go at some point.

Every so often somebody who has been dormant for a few years will come back for another go and that's always quite exciting! Lots of names on there I hope will return, maybe next year...

• @headfirstonly  Mar 15

Just had a look at my watchlist, and about 80% posted at least one song this year. About 25% posted more than fourteen songs, which is really impressive!

• @metalfoot  Mar 15

86/102 posted at least one song this year. I think part of it is that I'm still fairly new at this FAWMing thing so I have some recency bias when it comes to my list...

• @wacha  Mar 15

I have 59 people on my watch list, all but 1 posted at least one song. And that one person is someone I suggested sign up but he wasn't really into it so he didn't do anything. But I've only been doing this for 3 years so maybe that is why I don't have more people who've dropped off.

• @siebass  Mar 15

22/24 posted at least 1 song; but like @metalfoot I have some recency bias as I just started last year.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...