Number of songs by your watchlisted?

Skip to the bottom

• @scottlake  1 week

755 on mine. I just won't be able to get through all of them. That makes me sad, and I already culled my watchlist a couple times this FAWM.

• @vomvorton  1 week

662. Quite tempted to add somebody who wrote four songs to my watchlist for beast-related reasons.

• @adforperu  1 week

579... I decided to streamline post FAWM, though mainly people who hadn't written any songs in the past few years. Also, I deleted that terrible @vomvorton chap.

• @fuzzy  1 week

648. I did my best, but that's a lot of songs, even after pre-FAWM "streamlining", as @adforperu puts it.

• @wacha  1 week

1209, I am slowly working my way through the list now. I barely listened to any of my watch listed people during February. I'm about 2/3 of the way through my list now and will keep listening to it until I've hit all those songs.

I know most folks are gone already but some do still around well into March and hopefully those that are already gone will see the comments before things reset next year.

I have a lot of free time at my day job and little supervision so I can listen and comment a lot during work.

• @metalfoot  1 week

1533 on mine. I don't imagine I will get through them all...

• @the3queens  1 week

2522....O.M.G. There's no possible way to get through them!! Actually, I just did the math. I could get through them in one year if I listened to 7 a day! So if I listened to 14 a day I could get done in 6 months. Hmmm. Maybe I CAN do it!

• @tamsnumber4 1 week

• @zecoop  1 week

2300... It isn't going to happen. Always a bummer. I'm letting a lot of amazing artists down and I know that there are so many great songs.

• @kevinemmrich  1 week

7 ... It was tough, but I listened to them all (ha, ha). I just don't use the watchlist to find songs. I only add for collaboration purposes or to track friends that I convinced to join at some point (I guess I am a little low on friends!).

• @tcelliott  1 week

973... not even going to pretend to try. But, that's not what I use my watchlist for, anyway. Don't get me wrong, I click on that list of songs and comment, but I don't feel obligated to listen to every single song by every single artist I admire on FAWM.... my watchlist would be much bigger and the song count would be immense.

• @pipewrench67  1 week

I won't hit them all but I will check out at least a few from each.

• @johnstaples  1 week

• @tseaver  1 week

1281 for me: I've only left 620 comments, and not all of those are on watchlisted songs.

• @barrygoldman  6 days

88. I listened to perhaps half of that.

• @musicsongwriter 6 days

I better not count...

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...