One week after - Who's still here?

Skip to the bottom

• @chipwithrow  Mar 7

Yesterday I said I would create this thread if no one else did.
    (And of course we should keep bumping the original "who's still here?" thread, too. The more awareness of who's still commenting and forum-ing, the better.)
    It seems like there's a lot of lively forum activity still. So those threads are where I'm looking for FAWMers to listen to and comment upon - and I reciprocate for everyone who listens to me.
    (I know that not everyone reciprocates and I suppose I understand why - for me it's a matter of karma and dharma, which is how I structure my life.)
    And I'll be here for a while - who else will be joining me?

• @zecoop  Mar 7

Whoo hooooo..... I'm definitely still here!! Lots of listening to do. πŸ˜€

• @kahlo2013  Mar 7

Definitely here!

• @snoozin  Mar 7

I'm here and will be getting more listening done in the coming week πŸ˜€

• @quork  Mar 7

I'm here for the long haul. @chipwithrow, thanks for your comments about "Adios Amigos"!

• @tcelliott  Mar 7

Here and commenting a little each day. But I just realized I should practice for the gig Saturday night and start mixing an EP.... but still here.

• @sherrycanary  Mar 7

Finally here. I had visitors and was busy being a tour guide. Back to listen now

• @pipewrench67  Mar 7

Still here, waiting on studio monitors to do some remixing.

• @ballyhoot  Mar 7

I’m still here. I’m trying to listen to as many of my watchlist songs as I can , and then I want to listen to songs by people who commented on my songs. So I’ll be busy this whole month with listening and commenting.

• @alboe Mar 7

Yes.
    Busy with lots of other things but every now and then I force myself to make time for listening and commenting.

• @mkd  Mar 7

Still here too! Have just got my tracks in an order and onto a physical cd to give to my mum and mothers-in-law for Sunday (it’s Mother’s Day here this weekend). Given that most tracks feature their grandkids it should be an okay gift!

• @mikeskliar  Mar 7

here! tho having out of town relatives appearing this weekend for a few days, but i'll get to more commenting soon!

• @barrygoldman  Mar 7

The Goldman has a gold stand.

• @metalfoot  Mar 8

I am here and hoping to do a handful of upgrades/re-records of tracks and to finish my final collab (with @kaylagonzalez120)

• @rainchaser  Mar 8

Still here commenting, listening πŸ˜™, and reciprocating. I'm still waiting for the money for my electric guitar. Until then, I'll remain here. πŸ˜€

• @guatecoop  Mar 8

I'm here

• @kevinemmrich  Mar 8

Glad to see this thread! I will have to get back to commenting now.

• @tiller2  Mar 8

Me, too! And @kevinemmrich, I will be checking out your list, soon πŸ˜€

• @ladyred  Mar 8

I'm here. (kinda.)

• @driftwood1  Mar 8

Among other places

• @boyatheart  Mar 8

I check back once a day and spend some listening/commenting time in the evenings that I have time.

• @johncrossman  Mar 8

Keep checking in...

• @tamsnumber4 Mar 8

Me!

• @yam655 Mar 8

Still here, more or less.

• @hummingbear Mar 8

Still listening and reading those lyrics. There's so much here.

• @jwhanberry  Mar 8

What a fine crew. I'm here too. Updating some demos and listening.

• @cmharwood89  Mar 8

Still here? I just checked in at about 11:58pm on February 28th! My FAWM just started!

• @airbagtester  Mar 8

I'm still commenting my way up to 300 but I broke a bone in my hand last night (slammed it in a car door) so typing left-handed is slooooooow and annoying 😞 If anyone wants particular feedback on a song let me know - I'm still gonna try to listen/comment at least 3 a day, but my one remaining typing hand is cramping up.

• @cblack  Mar 8

@airbagtester Damn, that sucks! Hope it heals quickly. πŸ˜€

Also, yes, I'm here. πŸ˜€

• @kovbleu  Mar 8

I am here! Updating demos and doing LOTS of listening. πŸ˜€

• @toms  Mar 8

Trying to be! πŸ˜€

• @jmadison  Mar 8

I think I'm addicted to this. I keep coming back for one more hit. πŸ˜€

• @airbagtester  Mar 8

Thx @cblack! 6 weeks in a cast and I shld be ready to start training for 5090.

• @audrey  Mar 8

Yes, I'm here too still.

• @sunnymae  Mar 8

Still here!

• @rustyp  Mar 8

I'm here a few times a day. πŸ˜€

• @stevenwesleyguiles  Mar 8

Here! And FOP this weekend with my fellow Southern Californian Fawmers too!! Oh crap! I need to learn a few of my songs! *rushes away to find songs and then reverse engineer them*

• @standup  Mar 8

Still hanging around, listening and commenting at a slower pace (got harder once I passed 300 comments). There are still people I know I want to hear more stuff from, and I know there are great songs I have not discovered.

• @tsunamidaily Mar 8

i'm still here. thanks.

• @resonut123 Mar 8

Here for a little bit, until the end of March?

• @tuneslayer2018  Mar 8

Present!

• @iveg Mar 8

Here in bits and fits.

• @misterd Mar 8

I'm still here . Listening to songs and commenting .here & there .

• @mardeycranbleson  Mar 8

I tried to leave but I'm back. Maybe I'll listen to everyone's songs that is proving they're still here I guess?

• @dani312 Mar 8

I’m still here. Still doing lots of listening and will be updating my songs when time allows! Glad to see so many people still on here.

• @coolparadiso  Mar 8

Listening to some awesome stuff. Album swap is such a great idea. I have swapped with about 6 people and its been great. Got some more listening time now!

• @fearlessflight2014  Mar 8

I'm here, but still not much time, gonna do a heap of listening and commenting on Sunday when the onslaught of gigs is done. πŸ˜€

• @johnstaples  Mar 8

Checking in and out every day!

• @sph  Mar 8

I'm here. Listening and commenting in the evening. Maybe updating some recordings.

• @musicsongwriter Mar 8

Still here, I listen to a couple of songs a day due to other commitements.
    Nadia

• @vomvorton  Mar 8

Still around, although I'm traveling this weekend. Definitely have a bit more commenting planned because I like to finish on a nice round number!

• @adforperu  Mar 8

Still here aye!

• @ampersandman  Mar 8

Not going anywhere

• @sapient  Mar 8

Yup - still going strong! 😁

• @sailingmagpie  Mar 8

I'm still here. I'm going to a gig tonight but I'll be back on the listening tomorrow evening.

• @ayehahmur  Mar 8

Yep, had a helluva week IRL this week but still here.

• @carleybaer Mar 8

Still here! Still listening

• @siebass  Mar 8

Still here, mainly active on the forums, but I try to reciprocate all comments. I'll stay till the doors close and maybe a little after they ask me to leave πŸ˜€

• @shortdan  Mar 8

I’m still here! Have slowed down the listening in the last couple of days but have probably got one or two big listening sessions left in me 😊

• @owl  Mar 8

I'm still trying to check in and listen to a couple of songs a day/finish reciprocating comments, but i've been both horribly sick and really busy (our band is finishing up our 2nd album and there's a lot of stuff to do with mixing/mastering/art/logistics!) so my pace has slowed a lot. I want to at least make it to 400 comments though πŸ˜€

• @fonte  Mar 8

I'm still here still listening will be for a while I think

• @sheamiejay  Mar 8

I'm in for a bit.

• @letyourhairdown Mar 8

Here... πŸ˜€

• @billwhite51 Mar 8

im still here. comment on one of my songs and ill comment on one of yours.

• @scubed  Mar 9

I just got back in - real life is pulling me in lots of different directions right now & I haven't been able to listen as much as I'd hoped. Hope to squeeze in some more listening & commenting over the next week or so.

• @cynthiawolff  Mar 9

Present and still listening and tweaking lyrics

• @mikedebenham  Mar 9

I took a little post-fawm breather, but I'll be popping in during March to catch up on my listening.

• @mauramer Mar 10

I'm out of town at the moment but will be back to comment more when I return next week! Still haven't had time to listen and give feedback as much as I want to.

• @janeg  Mar 10

Still listening and commenting. Searching songs for tags now.

• @stevenwesleyguiles  Mar 10

Here - getting ready for our FOP tomorrow night by trying and learning what the heck my fingers were doing on some of these songs...

• @julesbf Mar 10

still listening and enjoying the amazing music.

• @quillwraith  Mar 10

Trying to be here

• @chipwithrow  Mar 10

Well, I see we're starting to drift away, as can and should be expected. But I thought I'd bump this, see who's still around and listening and commenting.

• @chrishope  Mar 10

di pin in

• @gemhughs Mar 10

I'm don't seem to be as fast as some of you in listening to all the wonderful songs here & making comments,,, but I'm still... & I'll still be exploring & making comments... who knows I may find your songs... so don't run off πŸ˜€

• @darcistrutt  Mar 10

I'm still around though have a busy day tomorrow I've been prepping for. I'm still listening and reading, and of course excited by any comments I get!

• @scottlake  Mar 11

Still here. I still have people on my watchlist that I haven’t listened to yet. March is where we get to take deeper listens so why wouldn’t we be here?

• @infilktion Mar 11

Here and listening.

• @silvermachine  Mar 11

Yeah Im still here

• @barbara  Mar 11

Still here, slowly taking in songs from artists on my watchlist, but also allowing for playful distractions (Time Reversal thread) and unexpected explorations as they come wandering across my radar.

• @gemhughs Mar 11

@scottlake
    You & me both... you're one of the ones I need to get back to... some how I need to get more organized... I go off on tangents & sometimes listen to songs more than once... often picking up the guitar & playing along πŸ˜‰

• @sbs2018 Mar 11

Popping in to see if anybody is still here. Appreciate the comments and happy to reciprocate.

• @wacha  Mar 11

I've been off the site for a few days but will be but am back on now.

• @garlajoie Mar 11

Just hit my 100th comment. Still finding great stuff.

• @zecoop  Mar 12

Still here... Happy listening to new music. Hit 500 this morning. πŸ˜€

• @carleybaer Mar 12

Still here too! Gonna get some real listening done tomorrow AM

• @bradbrubaker  Mar 12

!!!

• @cynthiawolff  Mar 12

In-n-out

• @ampersandman  Mar 12

By the way it's my birthday today (40!), so if you'd like to make me a gift, I'd be very happy about a comment (and will return the favor over the next days). 8-)

• @karlsburg25  Mar 12

I am here in spirit meaning i will be here for the next few weeks to catch up on all listening . Especially all my wonderful watch lister peeps. Thailand pirate island proving bad luck for phone and wifi once again .

• @edwardsmusic Mar 12

Yep, I'm here. I'm still re-recording instrumental tracks for my songs.

• @bachelorb  Mar 13

My wife's and my deal...... after spending a month with me in pajama pants mumbling incoherent words that try to rhyme, we go to the beach for a couple of weeks.... now I'm back and listening!!

• @kevinemmrich  Mar 13

well I have made through the list!!! I think I got to everyone at least once (if I missed anyone -- my apologies). Up to 395 comments so I still have a few more in me.

• @chipwithrow  Mar 13

Tomorrow it will be time to start the "two weeks after" thread.
    Glad some of us (actually quite a few, I think) are hanging around.
    I will have a lot of commenting (and basketball-watching) going through the weekend. Longer, maybe.
    Right now I'm taking advantage of some alone time to go back and forth between commenting and rehearsing Irish songs for a St. Patrick's Day yoga class - my wife is teaching and I'm playing and singing. The one I just worked on is "As I Roved Out" - I learned it from a Clancy Brothers recording. (No beer or whiskey during the class - just fun music!)

• @zecoop  Mar 13

Certainly seems to be getting slower quickly though... 😞

• @rainchaser  Mar 14

Since I'm planning to update my demo soon, I will still be here. Hopefully I can finish the demo before getting my money for the guitar next week or the week after next week. Because if I do get the money before finishing the demo, I might not even bother anymore with finishing it. I also won't be here to visit FAWM regularly because I will be busy buying a guitar. And by the time I get my guitar, this place will already be dead.

I also may not finish my demo, if this place is already dead before I finish it. Might as well saved all that energy for 50/90 in that case.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...