FAWMSTOCK

Skip to the bottom

• @the3queens  Mar 2

Who is up for a FAWMSTOCK this summer? If I planned one in Delaware like mid-July would you come?

• @airbagtester  Mar 2

I am in Maryland... I'd probably be able to go if I can get the time off.

• @tuneslayer2018  Mar 2

Unfortunately I am in the west coast Washington -- the one with earthquakes, orcas and the Space Needle rather than the one with mosquitoes, politicians and the Smithsonian -- so it's not likely. But it sounds like fun!

• @wacha  Mar 2

I'm in Jersey, I might be able to make that.

• @erinkelsey3 Mar 2

Oh hell yeah Delaware fawmstock!

• @unpronounceable  Mar 2

! I'd do my best! I miss FAWMstock!

• @standup  Mar 6

Love to if I can schedule it. The band plays weekends in Ocean City in the summer, and there's a family vacation to plan around.

• @sherrycanary  Mar 6

I might be able to swing it

• @nancyrost  Mar 6

It would be great to see you all, schedule and travel plans permitting. The third weekend in July could potentially work for me, or better, the fourth weekend.

• @gummunq Mar 7

Maaaaaaaaaaybe! Would like to stay posted at least!

• @unpronounceable  Apr 19

Any word on this? <3

• @jacobeverettwallace  Apr 19

Delaware mid-July I'll be in DC so I'm in!

• @the3queens  May 3

Ok. I have a call in to Ashland Nature Center in Wilmington, De to find out if we can host FAWMSTOCK 2018 there. I did find out they have July 20/21 open. I don't know about the cost. Here is a link to the facility http://www.delawarenaturesociety.org/…/About_Ashland_Nature…
    It is dorm style with 72 bunks, great room, fireplace, nature trails, showers. If it's not to expensive and enough people want to go, I think it would be perfect location. If people need to fly in to Philly, there are plenty of us here to give a ride. About 45 minutes from Philadelphia.

• @the3queens  May 9

Okay FAWMSTOCK details. We can get Ashland Nature on the following weekends July 6-8, July 13- 15 and July 27-29. Arrival Friday 5pm or later and depart by noon. We need at least 30 people and it would be $50 pp not including food. At 20 people would be $75 each. Extra for campfire. Bunks, full kitchen. Need to know definites and who's available what weekend. Best for me is July 27.

• @the3queens  May 15

Who is going ? July 27-29. Arrival Friday 5pm or later and depart by noon Sunday. We need at least 30 people and it would be $50 pp (not including food.) At 20 people would be $75 each. Bunks, full kitchen. Campfire extra. Fellow Fawmer Em McKeever is leading a canoe trip for nature center Saturday. We could tag along but that would probably be extra $$. Right now just want to secure venue and get all definites because the lodge is $1500 and if not enough people go I don't want to get stuck. Need to know definites and collect $50 deposit ( through Venmo, Google Pay or Paypal to citrolori@aol.com) to hold the Nature Center.

• @airbagtester  May 18

@the3queens I can probably go! I live in MD. I asked my wife if she wanted to bring our 3 year old which would make it plus 2, but she's not sure. Also not sure about bringing a 3 year old, even though I know she'd love it.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...