Is it too late to start a time reversal thread?

Skip to the bottom

• @pipewrench67  Mar 2

@toms @elesimo
    Wha' happened?

• @sheilerk  Mar 2

When you figure it out, let me know!

• @fuzzy  Mar 2

That worked out well for everyone involved!

• @toms  Mar 2

Whew! What a ride!

• @jonmeta  Mar 2

I'm having second thoughts about this time reversal train. The G-forces are really kicking in on the final curve!

• @oblivionratula  Mar 2

@jonmeta I thought those were the initial curves. I'm so confused.

• @carleybaer Mar 2

That's why I always say "Leave the monkeys at home." Now hold on tight, the curves are coming!

• @ericdistad  Mar 2

Everyone, this train is out of control. Chips jumped on the console. It's about to get bumpy.

• @toms  Mar 2

Damn, I heard a rumor that the chimps got loose. Is this true? Don't let them get to the front of the train, that would be a disaster!

• @carleybaer Mar 2

I was just curious about the "open cockpit" setup myself, thanks for clarifying. Who needs locking doors anyway? What could possibly go wrong?

• @toms  Mar 2

I think the idea was that locking doors seemed too authoritarian or some such thing. Why do you ask?

• @carleybaer Mar 2

So, what's the deal with no locking doors up at the front of the train?

• @airbagtester  Mar 2

Yes, that's why the song goes "Everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey." Good explanation!

• @barbara  Mar 2

Hey, did you know there was a group of nudists on board? A whole car full of them, wearing nothing but one rather immodest chimpanzee apiece! Weirdest tour group I've ever seen! I

• @devin  Mar 3

Dear Mom: I finally get to meet my new internet friends. We're taking a train ride!! P.S. I took the last of the bananas, and I don't need any laundry done before I go.

• @barbara  Mar 3

Devin, what are you reading? I think I saw that note when it was a wadded up ball of pink paper on the floor of the dining car...

• @pipewrench67  Mar 3

Yea, that or an elephant with an umbrella, trying to set fire to the paper flower. I don't mean to be rude, but sometimes I like enjoy the ride staring out the window, watching the trees grow, if I nod off, let me know what happened when I was sleeping.

• @barbara  Mar 3

Who knew a coffee stain on a placemat could be so much fun!? I liked @Toms' idea, but it also could be an ostrich getting money from an ATM in the tropics?

• @oblivionratula  Mar 3

@jonmeta I thought those were the initial curves. I'm so confused.

• @toms  Mar 3

I think it's Freud being sad because he missed FAWM again this year.

• @barbara  Mar 3

Remind me never to do *that* again!

• @johncrossman  Mar 3

I tried to stop it, but figured it was gonna happen either way.

• @jonmeta  Mar 3

According to this map (what I can still see of it!), we should be going into the next-to-last curves right about now. I just wish @barbara hadn't tried that trick with the coffee cup and turban and ended up spilling coffee all over the table!

• @fuzzy  Mar 3

Here's the map. Sorry, I ate part of it.

• @barbara  Mar 3

I just got back from the dining car....they're out of EVERYTHING! Looked like they'd been marauded. Did anyone brings snacks?

• @roadreg Mar 3

This is getting ridiculous. I haven't eaten in hours, and I spent my last dollar on a fidget spinner for my cat. Anyone know if the staff are out of the dining car at the minute? Just... Just wondering.

• @carleybaer Mar 3

Has anyone seen the map?

• @pipewrench67  Mar 3

That certainly was cool, the gazebo at that last stop was my favorite, with the helicopters and the blue lights hovering, they also served a mean Goulash.
    What's the next stop?

• @airbagtester  Mar 3

I really dug the helicopter battle lazer show, but there's just too many m***f**** SNAKES on this m***f**** TRAIN (IMO). How did they get here? Where are we?

• @roadreg Mar 3

So, what was your favourite bit? And - by the way - has anyone seen my pet crate? I fear my beloved Snuggles, Tiddles, and Puffy have escaped. If you see them, they're sorta long and smooth and scaly.

• @carleybaer Mar 3

I didn't think so either! And of course, when I read the ad for "Zoo Train" I thought it was just a train that traveled through a zoo. I guess I didn't realize the zoo was actually *on* the train.

• @chrishope  Mar 3

why is there a ticket in my pocket?

• @toms  Mar 3

Hey, @chrishope , a small heads up: check your pockets!

• @chrishope  Mar 3

!hod

• @airbagtester  Mar 3

I didn't think the cavity search was all that thorough to be honest. I just hope my tickets to the human petting zoo are still where I left them.

Hey what's the name for that bucket-like container used for carrying coal?

• @fuzzy  Mar 3

My cavity search was excessively thorough.

• @saltbearer Mar 3

@syni NOOO why did you bring those on here?! D:< Great, now you're getting kicked off and I have to listen to these losers yapping the rest of the way? Ugh...

*Silently grinds teeth in a corner for the rest of the ride...*

• @syni Mar 3

Hey salt, look! I brought headphones! Isn't it great? ...That's allowed right?

• @saltbearer Mar 3

Yeah, shame. It'll still be there to listen to later though. @syni when did you get here and why are you reaching into your pants

• @fuzzy  Mar 3

Someone broke my Walkman, so now I can't listen to my Liberace cassette.

• @toms  Mar 4

Are you still a devotee of the venerable Walkman, @fuzzy ? I remember back in the day it was nothing but that guy from West Allis, Wisconsin for you.

• @johncrossman  Mar 4

I just stepped on something crunchy. If you see @fuzzy, I was never here. On the other hand, I have no idea where here is. I just put my head down for a minute during the movie...

• @roadreg Mar 4

Hey, guys? Did anyone drop a Walkman?

• @pipewrench67  Mar 4

I don't know what you're talking about Funky Forest makes complete sense, do you even see the last sequence, it explains the whole experience, just like Slackers at the beginning and Donnie Dark in the middle.

• @barbara  Mar 4

I'm going to go see if I can borrow that man's turban. I have an idea...

• @fuzzy  Mar 4

No, I have no idea where that came from.
    Why is @barbara the only one here not wearing a turban?? The invitations clearly said that turbans are mandatory.

• @barbara  Mar 4

Coffee, check.
    Sugar, check.
    Spoon to stir with, nope.
    Maybe creating spin of the liquid in a new way is in order?

• @barbara  Mar 4

Hey, @Fuzzy! Did you just wheel this coffee cart in here?

• @tuneslayer2018  Mar 4

Oh there you are @roadreg , I really really wanted to apologize. Yes, I realize you brought your little serpentine friends with you, and yes, I know they're very conscious of the weight on the train, but somehow I missed the part about how I was supposed to put the coffee cart on the scales *so they could weigh it.*

Or maybe I should apologize to Snuggles instead. She (or is it he? I can never tell) looks particularly upset. (Or is that hungry? I can never tell)

• @carleybaer Mar 4

If there's one thing I know for sure, it's that Funky Forest is completely absurd. It makes no sense! @pipewrench67 prove me wrong.

• @zecoop  Mar 4

Yes... if you look at it the right way.

• @pipewrench67  Mar 4

No, I like the disjointed, abstract absurdity of The Lamb Lies Don on Broadway, I also like X-ray Spex second album, What I don't get are those Magic Eye pictures, just a bunch of little images crammed together. There was never really any 3d image there, was there?

• @jonmeta  Mar 4

Personally, I find Genesis rather... difficult. For one thing, there's that bit with the talking snake at the beginning. Nobody's brought anything like THAT on board, I hope! Anyway, guys. Genesis: impossible to like?

By the way, I think my turban looks rather fine!

• @toms  Mar 4

Hey! I want to invite you all for games and refreshments in the observation car! Semi-formal, so yes turbans are required! We can discuss the awesome imagery of early Genesis albums!

• @barbara  Mar 4

Hey guys, the brochure in my cabin says we're going to have a stop right next to a Spinning Top & Yo-Yo Museum. They even have gyroscopes! I'd really like to check it out; I've been having crazy dreams about gyroscopes lately. It seems like an omen of some kind...

• @roadreg Mar 4

Argh, the conductor just came over and said that the weight of my pets was unregistered. What the hell!? He took the crate off me. Must've gone to weigh them, but I forgot to check the lock before they got taken away. And I was *just* about to feed Snuggles as well.

Ah well. Does anyone have any ideas for things to do along the journey?

• @devin  Mar 5

Head’s up gang... I just heard the conductor getting yelled at for for not following protocols regarding train car loading.

And the snack bar was closed in the terminal. I’m famished, and something smells good!

• @fuzzy  Mar 5

Well, I'm not sure about that, but I wonder if @tom is going to do his annual "snacks and turbans" gathering on this trip?

• @barbara  Mar 5

Does anyone know which way to the dining car and what time they're serving? And I hope there's no dress code, because I came from yoga and my luggage is all stowed away. Doh!

• @carleybaer Mar 5

Wow. I've literally never seen anything like it.

• @zecoop  Mar 5

Did you all see that?!?!!??

• @roadreg Mar 5

My god, what's that bright light!? And is that a flying cow???

• @airbagtester  Mar 5

Roger that. Well I guess orders are orders... may God have mercy on my soul. In 3... 2... 1... *pushes button* we have liftoff.

• @fuzzy  Mar 5

Why is there a cow strapped to some fireworks on the roof of the train?

• @pipewrench67  Mar 5

Hey diddle diddle is a go, repeat hey diddle diddle is a go @airbagtester ready for launch t minus 60

• @tuneslayer2018  Mar 5

Excuse me, but could you just stand right *there* for a moment and tell me if you hear something that sounds like . . .

well, I hate to say it because I don't want to prejudice the results, but I could swear I hear mooing coming from the roof of the car.

• @ericdistad  Mar 5

I'm so excited to get this trip going - though this train does seem a bit odd.

There's a guy in a red suit over by the loading cars. I thought I heard him say something about "alternative aerodynamic testing" and "expensive reindeer" . Anyone know what that's all about?

• @stephenwordsmith  Mar 5

Hey, guys. Made it at last. Sorry if I'm a little late. I had to pick up my hat from Turban Outfitters. It's a little independent store run by a bloke from Lahore. Nice guy, but clearly has a Sikh sense of humour.

• @carleybaer Mar 5

Look at all these people! This is gonna be a fun zoo train ride for sure. The one thing I could use more of, though, is puns. I wonder if @stephenwordsmith is here yet, I hear he's good at that...

• @barbara  Mar 5

I'm having a sneaky suspicion that this really IS an actual "zoo" train ride. I just kind of thought because we were all musicians, that they meant "Kazoo" train ride, and I just blew my last 10 bucks cash on the closest thing I could find at that world market at the station, this little pungi, the kind that snake charmers blow. Now what am I gonna do with that!? Anyone need a pungi solo?

• @fuzzy  Mar 5

What is that, @barbara? Looks like an instrument. Were we supposed to bring instruments??

• @barbara  Mar 5

I'm sorry, did that guy just yell "Koala'board"? I think he did.

• @tuneslayer2018  Mar 6

Oh. Well, that makes a lot more sense then. I was wondering how I was going to get a tour bus on the train, much less fit one on my head.

• @barbara  Mar 6

Hi @tuneslayer2018, they have turbans in the market I just came from. You look like you might have forgotten yours. Nice ride, though! What does it seat, 80?

• @toms  Mar 6

Who's driving that huge...thing that's pulling in right now, and why does it say "Partridge Family" in dayglo on the side?

• @adforperu  Mar 6

@shortdan, your racism is NOT welcome here.

• @fuzzy  Mar 6

Hey, did @shortdan just say something bad about how Jersey cows are better than Guernseys??

• @shortdan  Mar 6

Personally I’ve always found grey squirrels inferior to red squirrels. Surprised you think otherwise @judypie!

• @carleybaer Mar 7

What are our thoughts on squirrels? And are they similar at all to cows?

• @barbara  Mar 7

Waiting for departure is a good time to begin to get to know each other better. Any non-controversial topics come to mind?... Anyone?

• @devin  Mar 7

Just my luck.

Not only is the “Harmless Opening Question Social Club” on today’s train, I think I recognized a student jacket from that controversial “4 legged mammal genetic combiners” program.

*puts in earbuds... doesn’t make eye contact*

• @pipewrench67  Mar 7

Yes, the wires are totally necessary.
    We need them for the experim..uh entertainment.

• @zecoop  Mar 7

17 wires total, I think... I'm not sure if they are all needed. Probably not, I'm guessing?

The problem is that i can't see where they all attach in the back of my head. I don't even remember getting them installed.

• @airbagtester  Mar 8

There's no such thing as a cow space program. Besides, if it allows direct access to the rocket cow's thoughts, I don't see what the problem is. (Mental note: this will be a good source of experiment data in case the cow's chute doesn't deploy for landing.)

Now how many wires did you find again?

• @tuneslayer2018  Mar 8

I really wish it wasn't quite so noisy around here. i keep hearing people referring to things like Cape Cow-Naveral, and I know that can't be right.

At least the noise has slacked off a little now that the turbines have been removed. I don't think a tour bus makes any more sense, but I'm sure someone will explain it to me.

• @pipewrench67  Mar 8

Why, yes, I did say the dish ran away with the spoon, just sort of daydreaming, of things to be.

• @barbara  Mar 8

"Are There Cow Pies on Mars?"
    I don't know what it means, but I bought the t-shirt anyway!

• @barbara  Mar 8

I'm under strict orders to bring back souvenirs from this trip, the more unusual the better. I was tempted to blow my whole budget right here at the start, but they don't accept credit cards. But look!

• @carleybaer Mar 8

None for me, thanks.

@pipewrench67 did you say something? It sounded kind of like Hey Diddle Diddle.

• @pipewrench67  Mar 8

A lot more people getting on at this stop.
    Hey, @airbagtester ! they didn't even ask about the cows at this stop.

@carleybaer got some snack mix at the street market cuttlefish and cricket. it's local flavor so pretty spicy.

• @airbagtester  Mar 8

Well that sure ruins the plan! They'll have to unload the turbines to move that much mass.

@pipewrench67 do you think something like this would work:

I think the more people there are the easier it will be for them to blend in.

• @pipewrench67  Mar 8

The chickens got loose and the ramps and cannons fell off the train somewhere on the way to this station.

I think @airbagtester was coming up with re-entry/re-intigration gear to wear beneath the flight suits.

• @tuneslayer2018  Mar 8

@airbagtester I got a request from . . . can you hear me over the noise? I got a request from @pipewrench67 that sounded like he wanted something that would let him travel "in-cow-gnito"?? I'm still trying to get the veeblefetzer to work, but maybe you can help.

• @toms  Mar 8

@Barbara , I just want you to know that that's the third time you've made me snort Coco Krispies out my nose. 😁

• @barbara  Mar 8

Somewhere behind me obviously lurks a Surreal Serial Cereal Launcher. The damn things are getting stuck in my hair! What a mess!

• @rainchaser  Mar 8

I would love to travel back to 50/90 2017 since I missed it last year. 😀

• @barbara  Mar 9

Sorry, @rainchaser, it looks like we missed you on the first go 'round, so you're gonna be last, but certainly not least. So...anywhere special you'd like to dial in?

• @rainchaser  Mar 9

@barbara Not sure what you mean. I just wanted to express one place that I've regretfully skipped and wanted to revisit again and that was 50/90 from last year. 😀

• @barbara  Mar 9

*Silly-walking behind the conductor like a sandbill crane intermittently on ice skates*

• @stephenwordsmith  Mar 9

Shoot, I think the authorities have cottoned on to the fact we've got an unlicensed time machine on the platform. Everyone, act natural!

Actually, that reminds me, I, uh... have to pick something up. @toms knows what I'm talking about. I'll be at the world market over there. Don't let them leave without me.

• @airbagtester  Mar 9

Well, if you put camembert in the machine and send it back to - let's see... it's a soft cheese, so a few weeks or so would do - then...

HEY CHEESE IT GUYS IT'S THE FUZZ!!!

• @barbara  Mar 9

So @airbagtester, what if, say @toms wanted milk for his very dry cereal, but all they had on the buffet table was a cheese platter...are you saying you could get it for him with your contraption?

• @zecoop  Mar 9

@airbagtester - Three D batteries is all I can find. Hmmm... That's not a lot of power, but probably enough for a soft cheese, though it still might take a while. @barbara - can you give an example of what @toms wanted to use it for?

Also, @stephenwordsmith - You might want to be clam up about all the specific plans, because there are some suits hanging around. Not sure what their deal is.

• @toms  Mar 9

Anyone have 4 D cells? If you do, could you let @barbara know, please? I have to step out for a while. (Thanks a million for covering for me, Barbara!)

• @barbara  Mar 9

We're just saying that not everyone likes their food fermented, and that "Uncultured Foods, LLC" -- with the presumed help of your experimental device -- would offer consumers an option, right, @toms? .... @toms?? Where the heck!?

• @nancyrost  Mar 9

SCOBY DOO, WHERE ARE YOU?

• @tuneslayer2018  Mar 9

Last I saw him he was chasing this big ugly bird back into the time machine and trying to do it while the suits were distracted. I sure wish he'd think before he acted sometimes; a live dodo specimen would have been worth a king's ransom.

Oh well, probably better this way. The last thing we need would be a repeat of the time he brought back next week's winning Powerball numbers.

• @barbara  Mar 10

I just asked one of those official looking dudes what the "DAA" stands for.... He says, "Department of Anachronisms and Anomalies" and says they've been extra vigilant this season because there have been bubbles forming in the continuum at this latitude/longitude intersection. For reals, he talks just like that! Where's our social director? I've got to mention it, I think.

• @toms  Mar 10

Congratulations on being elected social director, @fuzzy!

• @sherrycanary  Mar 10

The last thing we need is a social director. Anarchy rules!

• @carleybaer Mar 10

Did everyone cast their votes for social director? I hear they’re going to announce the winner before the train leaves....

• @fuzzy  Mar 10

Hey, I'm back from messing around with the time machine.
    And folks, I'm running for Social Director on this trip!

• @pipewrench67  Mar 10

I'm glad we had enough time to explore this city before the train left, interesting place. It's really cool to meet everyone face to face. Although no one really looks like their profile pic, except @fuzzy. There he is now, look at those crazy eyes.

• @tuneslayer2018  Mar 10

I love when our train trips coincide with National Disguise Day. Everybody did know today was National Disguise Day, right?

• @toms  Mar 10

I'm going to have to disguise myself as @fuzzy if I'm going to catch up with him in the polls!

• @fuzzy  Mar 10

The voters are telling me that my big staring eyes are appealing for some reason. It's helping me in the pre election polling!

• @zecoop  Mar 11

I was going to run for office too, but don't have any stand out features. They say you need at least one major thing about your appearance to make you stand out and sttract followers. Sometimes it's crazy hair, although that seems to have backfired lately. Maybe @fuzzy has something else that will help him to victory. @toms will probably have to improvise. 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

• @pipewrench67  Mar 11

Flying helicopters inside the train station, that can't be easy to do. Those floating blue fairies are amazing, hey folks,, how is you little election thingy going?

• @carleybaer Mar 12

I wouldn't say that, necessarily.

Did you catch the helicopters when you went inside to get your tickets?? And some crazy blue things zipping around, whatever they were. This is a crazy place.

• @tuneslayer2018  Mar 12

@carleybaer do you think this has potential to be the weirdest train trip ever, and we haven't even left the station yet? Personally I think the helicopters in the station beats that time when the talking dog convention and the ventriloquists' camp were booking train trips the same time we were, but you might think differently.

• @barbara  Mar 12

I'm having a serious déjà vú moment here. That loudspeaker announcement that our votes need to be in the box in 10 minutes, it's bizarre to start with, but it's like a super strong memory, and I'm sure I've never been here before, and certainly never voted gor a social director. Also, I was just led precisely here from the subway, I kid you not, by a bunch of those tiny floating blue lights congealing into an arrow formation, showing me exactly where to go, like they were hospitable mind readers. This is going to be pretty interesting, looks like, and well worth missing tonight's kirtan back home.... Hey! @tuneslayer2018, right? You even look extremely familiar; how odd is that?! Has there been anything strange going on? What have you guys noticed?

• @toms  Mar 13

Hey, didja all hear that? Votes have to be in the box in 10 minutes!

• @carleybaer Mar 13

There was something on the loudspeaker but I didn't catch it. Here comes @toms, I bet he knows.

• @zecoop  Mar 14

I've got so many ballots, they won't know what hit 'em... They are so heavy though, but luckily, I just need to get a few more blocks to the..... WHOA... What? I need to run to make it!!!!!! Did you hear that?!

• @fuzzy  Mar 14

It's almost time to vote, which means that I should change out of my bathrobe and in to my clown costume. I'll put on my turban, as well.

• @nancyrost  Mar 15

I wore Chucks today too, @zecoop ! How about you, @fuzzy?

• @zecoop  Mar 15

Just for fun I was going through old FAWM songs and remembered this one my dad (@srcoops) wrote with me... All about my favorite shoes!!

Chucks
    https://zecoop.bandcamp.com/track/chucks

It was kind of a deja vu moment for me listening to that. The music hit me like a voice over a loudspeaker when I read the lyrics. I think I wrote it in like 10 minutes. Luckily lots of people "voted" for it and commented in FAWM, which made my dad happy. I wonder if @barbara heard it back then?

• @toms  Mar 15

Favorite shoes? Especially for this sort of trip? What a great question! I tend to follow @zecoop in matters of fashion. So, what should it be, ZC?

• @fuzzy  Mar 15

Hey @toms, are your favorite shoes still the bright red high heels? Or are you gonna wear your wooden clogs especially for this journey?

• @pipewrench67  Mar 15

What , I can't hear you after that.
    It was insane, the wind in the from the blades, it like a hurricane and a tornado in there , a hurricanado. Glad I've my turban after experiencing that turbine, I'm going to need it.
    I know I did too, I couldn't understand what she was asking, I didn't realize they had complimentary goulash at the helicopter gazebo. It was delicious.
    Glad I got these shoes with the kung-fu grip otherwise I woould have been on my ass in there.
    I think these are my new favorites, what are yours?

• @zecoop  Mar 15

HEY WATCH OU..... <thud> That was insane. Whatever that was just knocked me on the ground from the force of the air. My head's gonna hurt now - no padding. That'll teach me to rush out of the house without a turban on. Anyone get a glimpse?

I wasn't paying attention since I had heard an announcement over the PA saying there was 10 minutes left to get the votes in, and I was therefore rushing to get out. But, it turned out it wasn't that at all, but only my new ringtone. I had just finished filling out 150 ballots to stuff the box and my head wasn't planning for the rest of the day yet. I had just put my shoes back on after relaxing and stuffing my face full of goulash... Mmmm. Well, at least it *was* good. I might need to head back to get some more, since I apparently have time now.

And, by the way, NO... @fuzzy... that is NOT ok. I thought we were in this together. At least you promised to take back the clown costume, since that would give you a distinct advantage

• @fuzzy  Mar 15

Hey, @zecoop, I signed up for a class in Applied Turbine Damage but I can't make it, so I told them that you would go in my place. (*shoves zecoop in to the turbine*)

• @tuneslayer2018  Mar 15

Well guys, I did it. It was rough, but the sloop is over there by the wharf, the barque is tied up at Pier 12, and the ferry is just coming in to the dock.

Although why they said the boats had to be in in ten minutes, I have no idea. Stupid turbines, can't hear anything with all that racket.

• @toms  Mar 16

Oh, those lucky ducks!

• @barbara  Mar 16

"...all roads lead to the Urban Turban! Prices so low, they're almost disturbing..."
    I can't get that jingle out of my head. It's like I've been hearing it on repeat for a hundred years!

• @fuzzy  Mar 16

Does anyone remember the Urban Turban jingle? Remember when they put turbans on those ducks as a publicity stunt back in the 70s?

• @barbara  Mar 16

{ Why do the words "urban jungle tingle" keep running through my mind? I'm late as it is, and I just need to concentrate on getting th--}
    OMG, WTF!! @fuzzy? How the hell? Why are you--

• @toms  Mar 17

Well, I once read about a theory that holds that jingles with near rhymes associated visually with something ridiculous, especially involving anthropomorphizing "cute" animals, is the best way to achieve that effect. Any other good examples?

• @barbara  Mar 17

Hey, @toms! Just the guy to ask, given the symposium topic, "Close Rhymes in the Checkout Lines." Is it just me, or is that singing hedgehog in the purple track suit over there by the register making you wish you had a few dollars to blow?

And speaking of blow, why is that ferry boat blowing it's horn and turning around before it even made it's trip? How weird.

• @toms  Mar 18

Well, all I can say is "whew." That was an intense symposium. Yes, I think I hit nearly all of the sessions, in spite of (because of?) the idea of going full Socrates and imbibing too much mead. Anyway, glad it's getting close to boarding for the train! Off to the station!

• @zecoop  Mar 19

Any of you realize "need" and "mead" rhyme? Yea, i know - anyone attending the symposium probably won't want to think about THAT rhyme anytime soon. Maybe I need to head to the checkout line and see they realize "turban" rhymes with "bourbon"... Gotta switch things up from one philosopher to another, right @toms? 😉

• @toms  Mar 23

I think we should all take 2 or 3 days off from this thread while we soak up the great info in the upcoming symposium. 😀

• @fuzzy  Mar 25

We'll, here we all are together, all ready for the symposium and the subsequent adventures.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...