Can Collaborators Be Added In March?

Skip to the bottom

• @klaus  Feb 25

I know it's possible to add just song titles during FAWM and add whole demo after FAWM. But is it possible to add a collaborator later or do I have to add him in February? I have couple of finished songs of my own and also several collab songs finished ( meaning lyrics and melody & chords ). I may have time in March to demo them. Or maybe not. I don't want to add collaborators until I'm sure I can deliver the demo. 😞

• @plainwhitetoast  Feb 25

Yes. Only one per song (as with FAWM in general), but yes, you can add them later.

• @stephenwordsmith  Feb 25

Certain FAWMers have been known to win the challenge retroactively in using this approach...

• @metalfoot  Feb 25

@stephenwordsmith LOL!!!

• @tcelliott  Feb 25

Just to be clear. If you have a song on fawm you can edit it later which would include adding a demo or a collaborator.

• @klaus  Feb 25

@tcelliott Just to be even more clear, can I edit the title too? Thinking about posting titles like Fawm song 8, 9, 10... and then replacing them with the actual titles and adding collaborators when I know I have the demos done.

• @plainwhitetoast  Feb 25

Anything you can edit on the song page, can still be edited. So, yes.

• @ajna1960  Feb 25

woohoo great news 😀
    <-- collab addict

• @metalfoot  Feb 26

I went from 70 at the end of February to 78 by the end of March last year, just saying.

• @tcelliott  Feb 26

@klaus yeah, what PWT said.

• @klaus  Feb 26

Thanks you everybodys.

I think this kind of information would be useful to Fawmlings too. You just need to do the basic song, lyrics, melody and chords during Fawm. And you can add the demo later, change the title and even add collaborators.

Of course a demo posted during Fawm gets more comments and that way has a bigger role in building the community, but it's also good to know that you have options if you need them.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...