In need of a Female... voice!

Skip to the bottom

• @iamthe666  Feb 15

This is a *duet* song I've been working on before FAWM... so, I will do 15 songs in 28 days :^)

It is a duet between a man an woman via email (each verse is an email exchange). I'm also looking a female singer to provide the, well, female part :^)

I kinda sound like Kermit the Frog on it; but, the best I can do.

http://files.fawmers.com/FAWM_18/iamt...

• @brrrse  Feb 15

I'm a female, and I have a voice...not the best voice.. check out my soundboard - it's all me singing and see what you think? thanks

• @iamthe666  Feb 16

@brrrse If you like my *duet* would you consider taking on the female part? You could replace the *Kermit* sounding parts with your voice :^)

• @brrrse  Feb 16

Certainly, I'll study it tonight, may take me a couple days, but I"ll get it to you, want me to just record a vocal track? mp3 okay? email on your soundboard correct? thanks!

• @iamthe666  Feb 16

@brrrse I'm really new to this whole FAWM thing, and this is my first "collab" thing. So, I'm not sure how it works. Listen to the track and if you like the idea of doing the female side of it, I'm sure we can work it out. Thanks!

• @torniojaws Feb 16

@iamthe666 Basically you send the backing track to the collaborator, they record their parts, and then send it back to you. Then you add a song in FAWM like normal, but you pick a collaborator in the bottom.

The other person needs to be in your watchlist in order to appear in that list.

• @brrrse  Feb 16

@iamthe666 I understand you're new 😀 It's all good. I need to know how you wanted to add my voice to your song? Did you want me to record a separate track and you mix it into your mix, or were you wanting me to mix it together for you? I don't have a program to remove your voice from the recording you've posted. This is how you collab. I'm not sure how you intended to make this work, and I kinda need to know what your vision is 😀 Thanks.

• @iamthe666  Feb 16

Thanks @brrrse I think what I have to do is re-record the mp3 with me just singing the male part, then upload that for you and you can record the female part over it. Does that sound right?

It's going to take a couple days before I get to it. I've got several songs I'm finishing up. I really want to get my 14 and then I plan to upload all the mp3s for them (and spend the rest of the month having fun :^)

• @brrrse  Feb 16

That sounds fantastic - and I have all the time in the world for this even if it takes after FAWM to get it together, I'm here for the project 😀 Take your time and enjoy your FAWM! 😀

• @dwarvenlover Mar 1

me too... for myself!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...