Fuschia sclock

Skip to the bottom

• @tseaver  6 days

Please put the CSS back. The cutesy is really offputting.

• @bking  6 days

But that is one of the core pieces of this community. Everybody, go write something mushy.

• @stephenwordsmith  6 days

Take me down
    To the Fuchsia City
    Where the grass is Fuchsia
    And the girls are Fuchsia

• @jacobeverettwallace  6 days

It's the worst. It gives me a headache. But it wouldn't be V-Day at FAWM without it. So we smile and wave and write some corny songs about it. πŸ˜€

• @mdavisto  6 days

See you guys in 24 hours.

• @airbagtester  6 days

@stephenwordsmith the only thing I can think of that rhymes with fuschia is Czech art nouveau artist Alphonse Mucha

• @cnidaria  6 days

Here's a fun game!

Right click the pink background and click 'inspect'. (Note: these instructions might be slightly different if you're not using Chrome). Make sure the 'Elements' tab is selected in the sidebar that appears. Click 'html lang='en'' near the top and select 'Styles' below. You can scroll down and find where it says 'background' (not crossed out) and see where the awful shades of pink are assigned, click them, and change the background color as you please.

The bad news is it will only last until you refresh the page.

• @rainchaser  6 days

Something about this color feels erotic, don't know why. Lol

• @torniojaws 6 days

That's why they picked the color named "Fuchsia" 😁

• @frenchcricket 6 days

You have to just go with it. Resisting makes it more painful o.O

I’m wearing pink trousers today

• @downburst  6 days

@torniojaws Herr Doktor Fuchs thanks you for spelling "Fuchsia" right.

• @airbagtester  6 days

@downburst D'oh! Spelling fail. Thank you very fuch.

• @devin  6 days

@airbagtester , maybe it’s because you drank too much trying to find a rhyming word while down in St. Lucia?

• @adforperu  6 days

Jeez guys, it's only pink!

• @north 6 days

gosh, I thought my acct had been hacked!

• @airbagtester  6 days

@devin could be the poolside bartender there put too much vodka in my kombucha.

• @wistah  6 days

happens every year. It's my annual break from FAWM. (You can tell I'm lying because I'm still here, posting in the forum... HA)

• @tseaver  5 days

I still can't see the value in it. Maybe after years if FAWMing I will attain enlightenment?

• @devin  5 days

@tseaver The noble songwriter continues to write, no matter what the distraction?

(sounds fortune-cookie-able)

• @torniojaws 5 days

It's a sign to take a break from FAWM at the halfway point πŸ˜€

• @erikleppen 4 days

OK, lol, I saw it change from pink to dark orange between the 14th and 15th and being new here since the 14th, I thought: oh cool, they've made it so that it has a different color each day 😁 (That felt very in-spirit with FAWM)

• @tseaver  4 days

FWIW, y'all, I give you "Schlock and Awwwww": http://fawm.org/songs/83054/

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...