Problem when posting long comment

Skip to the bottom

• @haim  Feb 11

When I post a comment that is over 1000 characters (approximately) on a song page, then Some words are being removed from the end of the post, I think it's about 1000 that is shown from maybe 1500... but when I edit the post and click on "save" or "send" or whatever the button says, it puts the whole comment. I can explain more if necessary.

• @tsunamidaily Feb 12

you are exactly correct. when i go over the 1000 count limit, i simply copy the text, post it, then paste it over what text went through, when i edit it. it will take 1000 characters when posted, but 2000 characters when edited.

• @johnstaples  Feb 12

It is a FAWM bug since a long time!

• @tuneslayer2018  Feb 12

Copying and pasting your post to Notepad or its equivalent before you post is your friend.

• @tcelliott  Feb 12

If you edit the post it'll go to 2000. So if you're over the 1000 limit just copy it all before hitting add, then edit it and paste the rest at the end and you're golden.

• @haim  Feb 12

Hi guys thanks for the great advices, actually that's what I'm doing after losing some nice comments I wrote.. But as you know not always I remember to have a copy and then it's a sad story.. Happy to know I have companions for this experience.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...