The Conversation Heart Challenge

Skip to the bottom

• @adnama17  1 week

If this is your first FAWM, FYI, the site will go a GROSS shade of pink for Valentine's Day next Wednesday and your profile pic will be replaced by a cute little conversation heart saying cheesy things like "U Rock" and "R U Mine?" So when I saw the boxes of chalky conversation hearts at the grocery store today, I thought to myself, "Self, you should write a song based on a random 'draw' from the conversation heart box." But why keep the fun to myself, right? So if you want me to draw you a random conversation heart to write a song around, comment below. I will draw a heart for you on Saturday morning. This gives you enough time to write a sickly sweet love song for your sweetheart for Valentine's Day on Wednesday. Post your links here and let's get sappy! Or anti-sappy depending your current relationship status. 😁

• @powerstars 1 week

I would love one, I like this idea a lot.

Also, get it? LOVE one? I'm so clever. 😝

• @unpronounceable  1 week

Lol yasss!

• @woolford  1 week

Oh, yes please!

• @zoom  1 week

I'll give IT a try ☝🏻

• @wacha  1 week

Yes! I'll give it a try.

Writing love songs are not my thing but every so often I'm able to stumble on a good one.

• @skylermf 1 week

Cool idea, count me in

• @kathym  1 week

Awww, come on ... one of my favorite things during the fawm is fawmentine's day when things turn pink. The more things we get to celebrate, the better!

• @adnama17  1 week

I know, @kathym. I wasn't saying it was a bad thing. Pink just makes me want to puke. πŸ˜€ Do you want me to draw you a heart?

• @nuj4x 1 week

I'm definitely in on this! Please include me for sure!

• @kathym  1 week

@adnama17 I know. We go through this every year. Sure you can draw me a heart. I always have fun with assignments and it keeps me from slacking off on writing. πŸ˜€ Thank you.
    Oh, and I wrote the opposite of a Valentine song a few years ago. I worked really late and had a nasty sore throat. I stopped at the local drug store to get some lozenges on the way home and there was 14 rows of Valentine stuff! So, I went home and wrote about all of that stuff and sitting it out that year.

• @cicpisces 1 week

Give me your best heart.

• @snoozin  1 week

awwwww....now there's no surprise....

• @valeriecox  1 week

I hate the Valentine's Day pink theme. It's truly disturbing. I'll take a heart though. I always like a good, cheesy love song.

• @max  1 week

Yep! Count me in and draw me a heart.

• @metalfoot  1 week

sure, this challenge will BE MINE!

• @donna  1 week

I don't have a sweetheart, but probably I could fabricate one for the occasion. Or make it an anti-valentine lyric. πŸ˜‰

Throw a heart my way, please. πŸ˜‰

• @adnama17  1 week

Apparently I bought a cheap box of hearts. Some of them where particularly hard to read, so I made my best guess. I sorted through them and took out the doubles so everyone would have a different one. Happy sappy writing!

@powerstars: LOL
    @unpronounceable: Love Bug
    @woolford: QT Pie
    @zoom: Txt Me
    @wacha: Live n Love
    @skylermf: True Love
    @kathym: Dream Big
    @nuj4x: Wink Wink
    @cicpisces: Let’s Kiss
    @snoozin: Marry Me
    @valeriecox: Shine Brite
    @max: Be Happy
    @metalfoot: Sweet Pea
    @donna: Hug Me
    @adnama17: XOXO

• @max  1 week

Thanks! Working on it as we speak.
    @adnama17 How do you like us to tag our songs?

• @adnama17  1 week

Oh! I suppose that would be a helpful thing, eh? 😁
    #sappyheart

• @zoom  1 week

Wrote mine πŸ€“πŸ˜‚πŸ’”

• @max  1 week

Mine is ready too: http://fawm.org/songs/82098/

• @cicpisces 1 week

Okay. Done in time for valentines.

• @cluebird66 1 week

Is it too late? Can I still get a draw?

• @mom23gals  1 week

Just found this thread! Does anyone want to put some music to a song I wrote about candy hearts?

• @valeriecox  1 week

@cluebird66 I won't be able to get to mine, so you can have Shine Brite if you'd like.

• @owl  1 week

can I have one too, @adnama17?

ALSO I would like to suggest that everyone consider the following options created by a neural network trained on conversation hearts:

http://aiweirdness.com/post/170685749...

"SWOOL MAT"

• @snoozin  6 days

@owl haven't been able to get to mine. You can have it if you want ...MARRY ME. πŸ˜€

• @nuj4x 6 days

I’ve just logged mine in lol

http://fawm.org/songs/82560/

• @darcistrutt  6 days

I still have a day! Pull one for me! Love ya @adnama17 !

• @kathym  6 days

@adnama17 thanks for the heart. I will write something for it before the fawm is over.

• @adnama17  6 days

Hey! Sorry I've been a slacker. Crazy day yesterday and had to record tonight before the regular people went to sleep. What is sleep again???

Here's the updates:
    @owl : Marry Me
    @cluebird66 : Shine Brite
    @darcistrutt : Sweet Talk

Looking forward to everyone's songs! 😁

• @adnama17  6 days

Here's mine too! 😁
    http://fawm.org/songs/82615/

• @wacha  6 days

Here's mine πŸ˜€
    http://fawm.org/songs/82665/

• @squeakmouse73 6 days

Dang! I just saw this. is it too late?

• @adnama17  5 days

I ate all the hearts! Wah!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...