Where can I see who has watchlisted me?

Skip to the bottom

• @harperjen  Feb 6

I've been poking around my profile, soundboard, and my watchlist. . .where can I see who's watchlisted me? Or can I?

• @oddbod  Feb 6

You can’t I’m afraid

• @oddbod  Feb 6

You get a notification if someone new adds you but that’s it

• @iwilleatyou Feb 7

Kind of creepy isn't it? Someone watching you and you don't even know it. *picks nose*

• @standup  Feb 7

You could write down a list of names when you get notification that someone's watching you...

• @tcelliott  Feb 7

*peeks through the window*

• @zecoop  Feb 7

Obligatory Rockwell video reference...
    http://bit.ly/1gy8mFG

• @stephenwordsmith  Feb 7

You used to be able to do this, up until the new tens started or so.

I found it useful. So much so, that I didn't even bother developing my own watchlist until that option was removed.

• @kahlo2013  Feb 7

Spies everywhere
    http://fawm.org/songs/78154/

• @theresaj  Feb 7

I’m glad we can’t see that because then I’d obsess whenever someone unwatched me!

• @zecoop  Feb 7

@postcardhelicopters - I know! I was watching you... 😉

• @torniojaws Feb 7

Someone is watching you watch somebody who watches another one watching you.

• @oblivionratula  Feb 7

When I think about you, I watch myself.

• @tiller2  Feb 7

I was watching so many people, and feeling unproductive from the blizzard of new song notices on my feed. For that reason alone, I started trimming my list. I will happily reunite with these folks when fate and comment courtesy bring us together. 😀

• @chrishope  Feb 7

@tiller2 word .... one song in next 24 hrs ..you in ? x

• @marthie Feb 7

I wrote a song about it- a couple actually🤣

• @burrsettles  Feb 7

I don't think you can see those who watchlist you, other than the notifications. I forgot. I should know, since I built the site, but that was ~2009....

My general advice is to keep your watchlist below 25 people. Unlike FB/Twitter/etc., you'd do better to follow only a handful of people and really encourage them.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...