Rapper needed for two hiphop tracks

Skip to the bottom

• @juhol Feb 3

Any skilled rappers in FAWM?

• @dorit Feb 5

It might be crazy but I might wanna try it. Im very rhythmic and might be able to sort of pull it off.. If you send me a style to write in, I can try.

• @radicalmguy  Feb 5

Interested!

• @juhol Feb 7

Download the track here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l62v1jj646i...
    It's a quite melancholic track.

@dorit and @radicalmguy, feel free to try what you can come up to. If you get something done, please send the audio tracks (just the plain track, no effects or anything) to me via e-mail (juho.lepisto@gmail.com) for final processing, mixing and mastering.

• @radicalmguy  Feb 7

@juhol Already written a verse and a half, I'll send it to you when its recorded fully

• @dorit Feb 8

Cool! Really nice track. Id like to try for fun. Can we post on FAWM as a collaboration?

• @juhol Feb 8

@dorit Sure! Just e-mail the raw tracks to me first and I'll finalise it and release it as a collab.

If you both get something done, I'll make two collab versions so you both get your own collab from it. Really looking forward to what you can come up with!

• @radicalmguy  Feb 27

@juhol, hey I have everything written, just haven't gotten the chance to record it. If you want it to count for your FAWM, make a locked placeholder track and I'll record it when I get the chance

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...