Temporary Bad Boys FAWM Podcast

Skip to the bottom

• @balancelost  3 weeks

@girlsinuniform and I will be doing a FAWM podcast for each week of FAWM this year.

Here is our introductory first episode as a taster.
    It will be for fans of drunken silliness, but hopefully with some pertinent discussions and nuggets of wisdom. Hopefully.

https://soundcloud.com/balance-lost-b...

Enjoy!

• @adforperu  3 weeks

Yesssss, I'll take a listen at some point

• @sailingmagpie  3 weeks

Incredible. The last time I saw you, Mikey D wasn't joining in this year, now he's bloody podcasting with you!

• @balancelost  3 weeks

@sailingmagpie This is because it involves doing what comes easiest to him. Talking shit.

• @sailingmagpie  3 weeks

@balancelost I think that comes easiest to all three of us!

• @ampersandman  3 weeks

Great idea, listening right now!

• @natrin 3 weeks

Subscribed!

• @girlsinuniform 3 weeks

@balancelost Talking shit indeed. Providing pertinent information and counterpoints to discussion topics, more like.

PS. We are serious about the Twix.

• @skylermf 3 weeks

Always looking for new podcasts, can’t wait to check it out!!

• @balancelost  2 weeks

Episode 2 is out now!

https://soundcloud.com/balance-lost-b...

Here @girlsinuniform and I talk about influential music, how to write a song and our gear and equipment.
    It also includes songs by @giantenemycliche, @radioovermoscow, @repsurepa and @cowex. We didn't ask permission because we are wild and crazy guys, but if any of you wish for us to cease and desist please let us know.

FAWMidablé!

• @giantenemycliche 2 weeks

Giantenemycliche is just my user name, my music is actually released under NINGEN. So yeah.

• @balancelost  2 weeks

@giantenemycliche Thanks for the info!
    Take note folks - his name is actually NINGEN (which I believe is Japanese for human, right?)

• @giantenemycliche 2 weeks

Also guys, honestly I'd really rather you asked before using it. I made it undownloadable for a reason. Some of my songs go on to be used in a completed form elsewhere, potentially commercially and I like to have a bit of control of where these wip's end up so I don't have problems down the line.

At the worst, if you'd asked I could have sent you a decent MP3. I know fawm is positive place and I love that you're trying to spread the love. Just, maybe ask.

• @tcelliott  2 weeks

Cool on the podcast.

• @balancelost  2 weeks

@giantenemycliche sincerest apologies. Would you like me to remove it?

• @stevenwesleyguiles  2 weeks

Listening to Ep.2. Enjoy it. Glad you had the warning.
    😀

• @stevenwesleyguiles  2 weeks

All the little "inbetween" songs are genius and make me very happy. Very very happy. Thanks you @balancelost and @girlsinuniform.

• @risbon 1 week

Listening!!

• @balancelost  1 week

Episode 3 is up! Containing pertinent discussions about 10 x 10, 4-tracks and skirmishes. Also featuring music from @quintonbarnes @sailingmagpie @santadharma and @fluidvolt

It's an uproarious joyfest

• @vomvorton  1 week

I'm catching up now. I think I can probably provide the answer to the quiz question from episode one but it feels a bit like cheating? On the other hand, I would quite like a Twix...

• @santadharma 1 week

Aww thanks so much for featuring some of our music and for all of your beautiful comments. @balancelost We're honored.

• @ampersandman  1 week

Listened and enjoyed. Especially the interludes. Thank you for making these.

• @balancelost  1 week

You're super welcome. Thanks for the music!

@vomvorton could we buy your silence, with a Twix?

• @quintonbarnes 1 week

Wow @balancelost thank you for the shout out! I'm a bit bashful but I definitely appreciate the love and I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! Thank you is much 😁

• @balancelost  4 days

Unfortunately due to prior commitments there is no episode of Temporary Bad Boys this week, so you will have to fill your time by WRITING SONGS.

Discussion topics next week may include why nothing happens all year and then important stuff requires your urgent attention during February (of all fucking times).

So apologies to @vomvorton and others who were gagging for their weekly fix of drunken horseshit from @girlsinuniform and myself. You'll just have to bloody well wait won't you.

• @vomvorton  4 days

I knew you were temporary, but I never thought you'd be THIS temporary. Can't you simply drink on a weeknight? It's what the original bad boy - Jesus - would have done.

• @balancelost  4 days

I am drinking on a week night. I'm sure Mike will be too, but we are far away from each other, and doing it alone would be like Peter Cook without Dudley Moore, Simon without Garfunkel, Björk without Einar!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...