How do I delete my account here?

Skip to the bottom

• @ronniedean Jan 24

Sorry to post this in the forums but I can find no link to contact any admin or who that even might be. Due to unseen circumstances I will be unable to participate in the 2018 FAWM.

So admins, please delete my account.

Thank you.

• @js6  Jan 24

You can check-out any time you like
    But you can never leave!

• @ampersandman  Jan 24

Just don't participate and come back next year.

• @jerrypettit  Jan 25

Yeah, I signed up 5 years ago and didn't do anything until I'd worked up my courage last year. Don't delete your account. See you next year!

• @burrsettles  Jan 25

We delete accounts manually in this ragtag operation, and generally only do so by request, once a year, before each new FAWM. We've already done this year's purge....

I agree with everyone else, that there's no harm keeping it. But if you really want it gone we can add you to the queue....

• @stevenwesleyguiles  Jan 25

@ronniedean In the meantime, you can delete all the text in your bio, remove your cover image, and sort of make your profile a ghosttown. 😀

But I agree with everyone else. Don't go away! Feel free to check in and just watch the festivities. 😀

• @musicsongwriter Jan 25

@ronniedean I've just clicked on your link on Reverbnation and heard the first of your songs which is absolutely lovely. Country songs are always of high interest. It will be sad to see you go. I hope you change your mind. Your song is truly beautiful and I'd love to hear more of your songs you'll create. If you are busy you could always come next year. Anyway, just hoping you won't delete your account. Whatever you decide, best of luck with your songwriting.
    Nadia

• @hornesgiftshop  Feb 3

This is my other self (other than basscommavocal). This is the account I want to keep. Please reply to this one if you've got any info. Thanks.

• @tcelliott  Feb 4

@hornesgiftshop or @basscommavocal (or whoever you are *evil grin*) you should probably email info@fawm.org and be very clear on which account you'd like deleted. Burr has already stated he'll add the account to the delete list but it probably won't be deleted for a while. (I mean, what is it with busy volunteers who have a family and a job and stuff, right?)

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...