Where Is Helga the Fawm Duck?

Skip to the bottom

• @stevenwesleyguiles  Jan 17

Here are my pictures from several years ago.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/pushsta...

• @karan  Jan 19

Aaaaaww! Helga! I hope she'll tell us her current location soon.

• @metalfoot  Jan 19

(Curiosity as to where Helga went to partly spurred the writing of last year's epic collab with @sapient called "Helga The FAWM Duck")

• @cts  Jan 20

Hmmm...so uh, how long has this Helga duck been hanging around?

• @nancyrost  Jan 20

@karan would know the answer to that question. Helga is a German duck and world traveler.

• @dragondreams  Jan 20

She is safe and well... and has entranced the gargoyles here at Castle Dragondreams for the past year.

As you can see, Colin, Geoffrey and Norman are smitten. They will be terribly sad come Monday when Helga waves farewell as the coachman whisks her away to the steamer terminal in Upper Trendleby Down in order for her to continue her never-ending journey. We'll miss her. 😞

• @writeandwrong  Jan 21

Awww, great pic, @dragondreams !!

• @ductapeguy  Jan 21

I think we need to have a ballad challenge to properly tell the tales of Helga's epic Journeys. Does anyone know her complete tavelogue? I know that Burr (I think-- could have been Devin) sent her home with StevenWesleyGuiles after FAWMSTOCK 2013.

• @tcelliott  Jan 21

I had her for a while (far too long, really) before she went off to the castle built with the dreams of dragons. And she came by to visit once before that with Helen as she made her way up to Chicago to visit others many years ago.

• @karan  Jan 23

So glad to hear she is having a great time! If only we could all travel like her! 😀

• @nancyrost  6 weeks

I wonder where Helga is now ....

• @darcistrutt  6 weeks

I hope Geoffrey has behaved himself @dragondreams, or at least you warned Helga to avert her eyes if he decided to play a cowbell solo. Safe travels to our dear FAWM ducky!

• @wobbiewobbit  1 week

well how chuffed am I?!!! look who's come to stay!

• @tcelliott  1 week

Sweet!!!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...