Madison, Wisconsin

Skip to the bottom

• @nancyrost  Jan 2018

Who's fawming from Madison this year?

• @unkept Jan 2018

Well, I work in Madison this year. 😀 I was in Germany last year for FAWM, this year I live near Beaver Dam, WI. Quite the change!

• @johncrossman  Jan 2018

That's me, hello again.

• @pipewrench67  Jan 2018

I know how exclusionary you Madisonarions are so, I started my own thread, way over here.http://fawm.org/forums/topic/7647/

• @onewholovesrock Jan 21

I’ll probably be fawming again from North of Madison. Busy schedule but I’ll try cranking out some tunes.

• @kahlo2013  Jan 21

Likely participant!

• @charliecheney  Jan 21

I'm back in Madison for FAWM this year forthe first time in a long time. Excited to be back!

• @theresaj  Jan 23

Me!

• @wolfie Jan 31

Me In theory

• @owl  Jan 31

Checking in!

• @darcistrutt  Jan 31

I'm there via my son now and then. It was awesome to meet many of you in person last year!

• @fiftydegrees  Jan 31

Me too

• @sonofthe Feb 3

Back for my second year. I'm gonna make it to 14 this time! @sarahk and I already dropped our first collab (with a some help from my brother). Already excited for the FOP!

• @ndavies Feb 4

I am also!

• @owl  Feb 20

Madisonians, just thought I would let you know that @ndavies and @chlamore (sadly not FAWMing this year) and I have a show at the Frequency tomorrow night, supporting a dream pop band called Haunted Summer on tour from California along with our friends Labrador:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/50267...

Come to the show and whisper the secret password "FAWM" and you will get a free hearty handshake.

(hope this is OK, let me know if this is not allowed and I can take it down!)

• @kahlo2013  Feb 23

Fellow Madisonians and MadCity friends... any interest in a collaboration befor the end of FAWM? I will keep writing some lyrics this weekend and would be happy to try to write to a topic or genre of your interest, just let me know! I was hoping to play some more of my own music too but have caught the flu bug going around so coughing too much to even talk let alone sing.

• @ritawitter  Feb 25

Any Madison Fawm events this year?

• @nancyrost  Feb 25

@ritawitter I haven't had time to even think about organizing one. Anyone want to organize/host?

• @tcelliott  Mar 11

@nancyrost, @johncrossman, @owl, @kahlo2013, @dasbinky... who am I forgetting?

The weekend of April 22nd the wife and I will be in your town. We would like to meet up for lunch or jam session or some other activity of some sort. Our plans aren't definite. We'll either be driving in on Friday or Saturday, seeing the Bottle Rockets at 5pm over at Kiki's house of effing awesome shows Saturday evening then leaving on Sunday or Monday. So the plan is to have a day or so to do nothing (other than meeting as many of you awesome people as possible.)

We missed @johncrossman last time so that's a priority. And my Rot Band Sis will always be #1 in my book *hugs @nancyrost*

Hopefully we can meet up.

Edit to add: if anyone has a show that Friday night near Madison, please let us know and we'll make sure we can be there for that.

• @owl  Mar 11

@tcelliott cool, I missed you last time you were here and would love to meet up! When's your Kiki's show? I have a gig at the Crystal Corner on that Saturday 4/21, a tribute show--The Pixies, Liz Phair (that's us!), and Gang of Four. Starts at 9.

• @tcelliott  Mar 11

Just to double check, Our show is actually that Sunday, April 22nd at 5:00 p.m. So we'll probably be around Saturday evening and leave out Monday. I'll confirm when the wife wakes up.

• @nancyrost  Mar 11

I will keep that weekend open for you all! Will write more later when I get done with chores.

• @kahlo2013  Mar 11

@tcelliott Would love to meet up! That weekend is ladies rock camp - and I am helping some with that, but would love to join some of you @nancyrost @johncrossman @owl if people meet up so let me know what people are looking at.

• @nancyrost  Mar 12

To narrow it down just a bit, we're looking at times from April 21st at 5 p.m. up through the following afternoon. Are people into getting together for dinner (perhaps on the near east side to more easily catch owl's tribute show afterwards)? Can we build a little FOP around this visit? Both?

• @unkept Mar 13

I'm currently trying to move to Madison... it's where I work. Maybe I can join the meetup too? I won't know for a little while, but I'll try and check back here. 😀

• @johncrossman  Mar 14

I don't have many, but it is one of my greatest regrets to have missed TC the last time. Let's do this. Shout out to @theresaj also...

• @theresaj  Mar 14

I’m in! And I’m willing to host the FOP again if we need a place.

• @nancyrost  Mar 15

That would be great, @theresaj ! That gives us a little time to plan.

• @bitshred  Mar 16

Have fun at your FOP!

• @tcelliott  Apr 17

@johncrossman @nancyrost @theresaj @owl @kahlo2013

We are still coming in. We'll arrive Saturday evening and leave Monday morning. We are full up Sunday evening with two shows at Kiki's. Otherwise we would still love to meet up. Owl's show Saturday evening is a possibility and/or a dinner meet up. We are open to lunch/brunch or late morning or afternoon meetup on Sunday as well.

• @nancyrost  Apr 20

We'll be getting together tomorrow at Pasqual's Cantina, 1344 East Washington, 6 to whenever. Come and go as it suits you. If you want to check if we're still there, message me for my phone number. I'll be heading over to owl's show afterwards, hopefully with some of you all.
    Nothing's been specifically planned for the Sunday, so we'll play that by ear, and I can let you know what's going on as it develops.

• @kahlo2013  Apr 20

Cool! I will try to stop by!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...