London folks

Skip to the bottom

• @djohnson Jan 13

Who's around The Smoke? I'm in SE4 here

• @oddbod  Jan 13

I lived around Crystal Palace, Penge and Dulwich for years but I’m now in Kent, still work in London though

• @songsville  Jan 13

I'm in a curious armpit in the unpromsing-sounding south-of croydon north-of-the-M25 area that is actually tranquil countryside. London hovers as a brooding presence just a few miles to the north ...

• @helenseviltwin  Jan 13

I'm in Cambridge but can be persuaded to venture to the capital from time to time

• @sw1n3flu  Jan 14

Reading / London. Representin’.

• @johnnycashpoint  Jan 15

Here, once again, in SE11.

• @andybalham Jan 15

Balham by name, Milton Keynes by location (though contractually obligated to be in London once a week).

• @wobbiewobbit  Jan 16

here again playing for Tottenham!

• @petemurphy Jan 16

I was in London last weekend. I went to a gig in Stoke Newington. I may be back there for more gigs over the coming months.

• @neonpaul Jan 16

I'm knocking around in E5

• @chrishope  Jan 17

London on Sea

• @thatsideproject Jan 19

I live in W2 in a dingy.... Couldn't have picked a better place for song writing inspiration!

• @oddbod  Jan 19

@thatsideproject a dingy what exactly?
    or do you mean dinghy 😉

• @shortdan  Jan 19

A dinghy in W2? Bobbing around in Hyde Park perhaps?! Can't imagine there's many dingy properties in W2! Ha!

• @oddbod  Jan 19

@shortdan on the Serpentine perhaps?

• @thatsideproject Jan 20

@oddbod Lol, totally meant a dinghy.. missed the 'h' there in all of that excitement of writing my first post here! 😁

@shortdan honestly, considering the size of my studio, i reckon i would have been better off renting on a boat and talking to the ducks every day. Least i'd be insane amidst all that nature around!

• @zebraphone 7 weeks

<---- bristol, a small borough 100 miles west of the main city

• @kandersonmusic 7 weeks

Stoke Newington here!

• @corinnelucy  7 weeks

Northampton, I visit sometimes though...

• @jcameron 7 weeks

Working in London, living within commuting distance (though given the staggering and ongoing incompetence of South Western Failways practical commuting distance seems a lot shorter than it was).

• @benbarden 7 weeks

Currently working near Bank, living in Richmond 😀

• @pooka 7 weeks

Still in Enfield!

• @cicpisces 6 weeks

London... SE18.... Royal Borough of Greenwich!

• @oddbod  6 weeks

@jcameron I hear you brother - I'm a Southern commuter - officially the worst in the UK

• @jcameron 6 weeks

@oddbod You have my deepest sympathies. SWR seem to be doing their best to give Southern a run for their money in the utter crapness stakes, but I don't think they're quite there yet, thank god.

• @kenficara  6 weeks

I live in Brooklyn but will be in London for the first two weeks of February for work. Staying in Waterloo and working near Charing Cross. I’m up for seeing music, FAWM meetups or collaborations.

• @soulbird 6 weeks

brixtown - leafy beckingham, formerly pre-hipster peckham

• @dancrook 6 weeks

Essex. Got more cockneys living here these days- priced out of town!

• @tomslatter  6 weeks

Hello! I'm Londonish

• @djohnson 4 weeks

Those of you who gig in London - do you by any chance have the names/deets of decent promoters who aren't pay to play? Trying to send out to as many as possible!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...