Get Your Rock Hands AND Some Sweet FAWM SWAG!

Skip to the bottom

• @stevenwesleyguiles  1 week

Every year people ask about the "rock hands" next to users names. And every year we post a link.

Here's that link. I just ordered my self a rock t-shirt AND a sweatshirt. Goin' NUTS this year.

http://fawmorg.bigcartel.com/

Have you ordered YOUR swag yet?

• @cblack 1 week

Hmm... I might like to buy the rock-hands T-shirt. I don't suppose it comes in black? 😁 I checked the site, and didn't see any colour options...

• @jendistad  1 week

@cblack Sorry, we only have the rock-hand T-shirt in indigo.

• @andygetch  1 week

To borrow from the Kinks live album 'One For The Road' intro to 'All Day and All Of The Night": Rock hands have come, and rock hands have gone, but FAWM's gonna go on forever! Buy all the swag all day and all of the night! !

• @cblack 6 days

@jendistad Bugger! I'll have to see how my finances are over the next month and a half... Indigo is alright (even if I'd prefer black), but yeah - need to see how my money situation is. (I'll definitely be getting my rock hands again this year, though. 😁)

• @emkeev 6 days

oooo there's actually sweatshirts this year????????? Dude let me go get my credit card!

Actually -- waitaminit. My birthday is *in* February. And I never know what to ask for...

• @steviez  6 days

Waiting for the 'site reset' before I order the rock hands, etc. Juuuust in case they go away....

• @js6  6 days

@steviez There's nothing to worry.

• @js6  6 days

Does the hoodie have anything printed on the backside? I'm trying to decide between the hoodie and the rock hands t-shirt.

• @postcardhelicopters  6 days

@js6 -- nope, nothing on the back.

I have both the shirt and hoodie, and they are both soft and comfy. Which is to say, you can't go wrong with either choice.

• @js6  6 days

@postcardhelicopters Thank for clearing this!

I already have the "Goes to 14" shirt, so I might go with the hoodie then. Now to see my bank account...

• @vegansongs 6 days

@andygetch YEAH!! Kinks!

• @brrrse  6 days

My birthday is in January - We need FAWM gift cards I could point family and friends to LOL

• @tcelliott  3 days

Just bought a shirt. Hopefully that comes with Rock Hands!

"COME AND GET YOUR ROCK HANDS! GET YOUR ROCK HANDS!"

• @barbara  3 days

Fully accessorized!!!

• @tcelliott  3 days

Well, that was friggin fast. Already got my rock hands. @jendistad (and her little helper... aka husband) is awesome.

• @stevenwesleyguiles  3 days

AWWWWW YEAHHHH!!!!

• @jendistad  3 days

*blush* Thanks, @tcelliott. I'm happy to help out in this lovely community!

• @swampjaw  3 days

Rock hands? Check. New t-shirt? Check. New hoodie? Check.

Now, just counting the days, and sharpening my guitar!

• @postcardhelicopters  3 days

I feel a little naked walkin' around here without my rock hands, but it's likely going to have to wait until February as I spent a little more on VSTs this month than I should have. :::sheepish:::

EDIT: Oh! That was unexpected! Thank you! But don't think it means I'm off the hook! My checkbook will *still* be having a chat with you in a couple weeks.

• @steviez  3 days

Rock hands are on order....hopefully they'll ship soon 😀 As for t-shirts, etc....well....I treat myself once I hit those 14 songs! 😁

• @writeandwrong  3 days

Got my rock hands! Ordered a new tshirt...because I got bleach on the one I just got during 50/90...boy was I bummed, but a new one will be on it's way! YahooOOoOOO! Love my hoodie! Plan on wearing it a lot during February!! And FAWM Gods, you guys are extra speedy this year!! 😀

• @cblack 3 days

Ooh, I might be getting my rock hands soon. 😀

• @jacobeverettwallace  3 days

Put in my order for rock hands.

To anyone not sure about that shirt...I got one last year and it does indeed rock. Get one!

• @cblack 3 days

@jacobeverettwallace It's definitely on The List. (Unfortunately, so is about $6000 worth of music gear that at some point or another I decided I Must Have It. Damn you bookmarks! I still remember all the cool stuff I wanted and still don't have!)

• @cblack 3 days

Ah, who am I kidding? It has to be more like $15,000-$20,000 by now... A $20 shirt, after currency conversion and shipping, is still by far one of the more affordable things on my list. 😀

We'll see...

• @tootoobee  3 days

Got my rock hands 😎 🤘

• @cts 2 days

Payday is Friday. I'm gettin' me some rock hands AND some of that sweet, sweet swag!!

• @bethdesombre  2 days

Hmm. My paypal name isn't the same as my FAWM-name and every year I need to figure out how to let the powers-that-be know that I'm the one who made that donation. You'd think I'd remember by now . . . but nope. Can someone remind me whom to contact/how?

• @jendistad  2 days

@bethdesombre, you can send an email to donate at fawm dot org
    (It looks like yours has been sorted, but if you still have questions, let us know.)

• @jendistad  2 days

Just a note to all and sundry: when you donate (or order swag) you should receive a confirmation email at the address from which you donated. If you have questions, feel free to send an email to donate at fawm dot org.

• @postcardhelicopters  2 days

I've been a little under the weather, so I didn't actually check email last night. Honestly, I thought it was a mistake or that I'd gotten a loaner set of rock hands for a few weeks.

Whoever you are, I am sincerely grateful, and will definitely pay it forward in February. Thank you.

• @js6  2 days

"You paid 30,00 USD
    to FAWM.ORG, LLC"

Wooo! Rock hand t-shirt inbound! 😀

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...