PSA: Archive your 2017 activity!

This topic is now closed.
  • @burrsettles  1 week

We'll be taking FAWM.ORG offline this weekend (Jan 6-7) to prep for the 2018 season!

Gentle reminder to archive your 2017 activity by logging in and selecting "Archive" from the dropdown menu in the upper-right to save for your records.

• @sw1n3flu  1 week

Interestingly I did it this morning... never archived before, made for some amusing/interesting reading!!

• @quork  1 week

Many thanks for the reminder. Done.

• @gromwaf 1 week

Ah yes... I almost forgot this...! Thanks...!

• @kathym 1 week

I was thinking about it a few times this week and finally managed to sneak in and get it done. I'm thankful to do it, too, because there were a few new comments on my songs that were posted.
    I try to save a file of my stuff a few times during fawm, but it's nice to get that one, final, complete file.

• @janeg 1 week

Thank you! I had never noticed that option. Great to have a complete record.

• @ajna1960 1 week

Done

• @karan 1 week

Phew! I forgot - but luckily I came here today and noticed that all the old stuff is still here. Archived! 😀
    When will the slate be wiped clean and the forum be re-opened again? Do you already know, @burrsettles ?

• @wacha 1 week

thanks for the reminder!

• @burrsettles  5 days

@karan I'll be resetting the site this weekend (Sat 1/13). Any profile changes and forum discussions that have already taken place in 2018 will remain intact.

• @karan 4 days

@burrsettles ,that's brilliant! Thanks for all your good work! 😀

• @cairobraga 4 days

thanks for the reminder! all archived