Who's Still Here? April 1 edition

Skip to the bottom

• @metalfoot  Apr 1

No fooling around! I'm still here, lurking about the forums, listening to songs. Feel free to check in/check out... if you post here I'll probably listen to one of your tracks.
    Cheers!

• @darcistrutt  Apr 1

I'm here!! I also no longer am a corporate employee!! It's weekend so I haven't felt the full effects of retirement yet. I'm thinking Monday I need to do something special to honor day 1 of unemployment! Like start working on melody for my 3 lyric-only babies!

• @tamsnumber4  Apr 1

Happy Retirement @darcistrutt Hello @metalfoot Happy April 1st to you both! Always nice to see FAWMfolk and that's no joke!

• @radicalmguy  Apr 1

I'm not here anymore, April Fools!

• @musicsongwriter Apr 1

Yes, still here. Waves.

• @snoozin  Apr 1

Visiting a couple of times a week 😀
    Congratulations @darcistrutt !!!

• @brrrse  Apr 1

I'm here.

• @johnstaples  Apr 1

How could I not check in every day?

@darcistrutt I am jealous!!!

• @chandra83  Apr 2

Still here(ish).

• @tcelliott  Apr 2

Pretty much not me. But holler if you need something.

• @alboe Apr 2

I'm pretty much gone.
    Just lurking every now and then but not doing anything anymore.
    See you all next year?

• @lemonstar Apr 2

Yes - I don't see why I shouldn't keep checking in - there's still plenty of advice I'm picking up from various threads - on recording in particular - but I'm not doing a very good job of dropping reviews on thing I've listened to - I wonder now if anyone will read them. The great thing about the music here is that you can tell people are trying or learning to turn off their internal critics and follow their instincts more and that approach produces some surprising results.

• @darcistrutt  Apr 2

@lemonstar - one of my goals is to learn to record better. Thanks for the reminder! I'll be checking out more of the "recording" threads! Who better to teach me than other basement-studio musicians!

• @ladyred Apr 2

Here!

• @jwhanberry  Apr 2

Present here and on songskirmish.com.

• @jamkar  Apr 2

Taking a break from trouble shooting hardware/ software, to say hi.

• @mikeskliar  Apr 3

here and there and here again!

• @chrishope  Apr 3

here hare here

• @chipwithrow  Apr 3

If any of you are around at this time next week, I wouldn't mind doing some more commenting.
    Right now I'm at a yoga retreat/training and I forgot to bring headphones for my laptop.
    (Even on a retreat, I have been able to sneak in a bit of sports watching, just no sound.)

• @zecoop  Apr 3

I'm still around... checking in every few days and trying to do a few listens each time. 😀

• @tiller2  Apr 3

hi folks, I'm still dropping by, and I'll try to listen to a song from each person who checks in here. I hope you all are finding good ways to use your songs.

• @siebass  Apr 3

Still hanging out on the forums, mostly.

• @wacha Apr 3

I'm still here. I am trying to listen to a few tracks each day for the people who are still active and give comments.

• @sci Apr 3

I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶
    april fools i'm still woefully behind on my listening. but making progress!

• @bethdesombre  Apr 3

Still here. Working like crazy on getting an actual album (well, an EP) of six of my FAWM songs, but periodically stopping back in to listen (and check for comments).

• @kahlo2013  Apr 3

Occasionally stopping by and listening for enjoyment! Happy to comment if people still want comments!

• @darkmantle  Apr 4

Still popping in once in a while and listen to a couple songs when time permits.

• @rollasoc  Apr 4

Still lurking in the forum. Failed to finish anything this FAWM. Started four or five tunes. Thinking this month, I will go back and listen to see if any are worth salvaging.

• @carleybaer  Apr 4

I'm in and out, but still about.

• @jonmeta  Apr 5

I check in every few days. Thought about drawing the curtain on March 31st but I haven't quite made it to a pathetic 100 comments yet, so that's my goal. Glad to see a few of my favourite people are still here.

• @pipewrench67  Apr 5

Sort of.

• @tallmarkmusic  Apr 5

I may have faded in the last two weeks but I'm gonna start up listening again today on my commute! 😁

• @ampersandman  Apr 5

Checking back in.

• @leah0k Apr 5

I'm kind of here 😀

• @johnstaples  Apr 5

@leah0k I listened to your cover of Summer in the City on Youtube...really great job!

• @tinattd Apr 8

Well I discovered FAWM in March and couldn't wait til next year, so I had to go on my own 😉 Doing a self-imposed 10 songs in 30 days challenge in April. Feedback welcome! https://10songs30days.wordpress.com/

• @metalfoot  Apr 8

@tinattd Doing a listen-through of your songs so far... and liking what I'm hearing!

• @tinattd Apr 8

@metalfoot thanks a lot, it's a bit lonesome doing AAWM so I appreciate the comments! also I'm having a look at your profile...70+ songs this year? are you human? 😀

• @metalfoot  Apr 8

@tinattd Yes, my songs aren't all top notch calibre, but very much human! I just work quickly.

• @zecoop  Apr 8

Still here... Less time for listening, but still am and commenting.
    Welcome to FAWM @tinattd - I'll be listening to your personal challenge songs! 😀

• @tamsnumber4  Apr 9

I'm enjoying discovering some new folks and catching up with old friends, it is nice when you can do it in your free time with no pressure! There are some magical songs out there to find!

• @metalfoot  Apr 9

There really are, @tamsnumber4 ...I should go poke around in your tracks for a bit while my bread bakes in the oven...

• @stevenwesleyguiles  Apr 9

I'm here, but by the skin of my teeth.
    Or the hair on my chinny chin chin

• @jji7skyline  Apr 10

Checking in haha 😝

• @chandra83  Apr 10

Here! 😀

• @kahlo2013  Apr 11

Checking back in after an awesome FOP in Madison!

• @billwhite51 Apr 11

im still here checking in every say, listening to songs. i stoppedleaving comments though, as the last 50 or songs i commeted on did not respond at all,

• @chipwithrow  Apr 12

Back from 10 very yoga-focused days in the Pennsylvania mountains. I felt compelled to check in and give a few comments just now, and I think I'll do that again over the next few days. Why not?

• @musicsongwriter Apr 12

@chipwithrow Sounds cool. Me too.

• @iveg Apr 12

Mostly not here.I'm only here when I'm stalling from something more important.

• @paulhenry  Apr 14

I dropped out for a while. After late mid-April, I'll be more attentive.

• @wacha Apr 17

I had to take a step back for a few weeks to work on a charity show I was putting together but I am back and listening to whomever is still active.

• @quork  Apr 18

Here-ish.

• @mikeskliar  Apr 23

wasn't here, now here a bit- writing and recording a new song today gave me some more motivation 😀

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...