THANK YOU!!!

Skip to the bottom

• @metalfoot  Mar 7

I'm overwhelmed with how well FAWM went this year... 76(!) tracks with my name at least partly on them surprised even me. As a second year FAWMer, I feel like you all made me feel really welcome last year and got me so excited to do it again this year.

And I just wanted to thank all of my collaborators this year:
    @kc5, @metalfootlings, @ajna1960, @jaegerin, @sapient, @musicsongwriter, @stephenwordsmith, @hummingbear, @bithprod, @popmythology, @fearlessflight2014, @toms, @petemurphy, @levesinet, @arthurrossi, @jenfoss, @chandra83, @zecoop, @cindyrella, @jessica14, @kahlo2013, @rainchaser, @brrrse and @russiasaturn for what you've added to my FAWM fun this year. I hope I've helped all of you have a more enjoyable FAWM through my contributions as well.

(Not to mention all the great Corpse collaborators, especially @marvsmooth and @andygetch, the stitchers for the corpses I was in---but that list I'm afraid I'd miss somebody. This was easier to compile.)

So thank you to all of you... can hardly wait for FAWM 2018!

• @stephenwordsmith Mar 7

Here's to many more, @metalfoot!

• @musicsongwriter Mar 7

Thank you so much to everyone who is listening, commenting, sharing thoughts, ideas. Very special thank you to all my collaborators. Your input is invaluable.
    Nadia

• @chandra83  Mar 7

*hugs* @metalfoot

• @toms  Mar 7

@metalfoot , you were totally a rocket this FAWM. I look forward to listening to more than the couple I was able to. 😀

• @sapient  Mar 7

You are very welcome. It was great fun!
    And congratulations on such a successful FAWM 😁

• @rainchaser  Mar 7

It's my pleasure! It was great working with you @metalfoot!! I'm looking forward to hearing more of your demos, and also reaching out for help from you once again in 2018!

• @andygetch  Mar 8

P R O L I F I C @metalfoot

• @marvsmooth  Mar 8

Thank YOU @metalfoot 😀

Thank you to every single person on FAWM.

The listening/commenting continues, and I personally wish that it had been different.

I find writing relatively easy, but listening/commenting without the other half moaning is less tricky.

The joys of fitting things around a 12-hour shift driving job.

• @kc5 Mar 8

You're a very fun and relaxed guy to work with, Metalfoot! Its a pleasure to collaborate with you.

• @popmythology  Mar 11

Thank YOU! And 76 songs, yowza! Plus, all those big name FAWMers you collab'd with!

• @metalfoot  Mar 11

@popmythology Big names like yours? 😉
    One thing I love about FAWM is that even the 'big names' are just part of the team here.

• @tiller2  Mar 11

Have a great year @metalfoot, and see ya in '18.

• @popmythology  Mar 12

@metalfoot Ha, no, not me - not in my wildest dreams! But, yeah, I agree. The FAWM veterans feel like just part of the team. It's awesome.

• @pcob1993  Mar 12

I love this community and all the light-hearted banter around the serious business if writing great songs. I've been blown away by Fawmer's songs the last three years but this year was exceptional, completely floored at times. You guys just get better and better. I feel so honoured to be in your company. I'm gonna do 50/90 this year so I hope to bump into a few of you there. In the meantime I sincerely thank you all very, very much for the wonderful humour, camaraderie and inspiration.
    Pearse

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...