FAWM Hosting site wonky?

Skip to the bottom

• @steviez  Mar 1

Is anyone else having troubles uploading their songs to the FAWM hosting site and then playing/getting a link for them? I'm assuming because it's all the people like me trying to get stuff up at the last possible minute 😀

• @robynmackenzie  Mar 1

I had the same problem. I had to publish the song sans demo and then go back and edit the song in a different window. O_o

• @jendistad  Mar 1

Email donate at fawm dot org with specifics and we'll do what we can to get things working for you.

Also, please avoid using punctuation in your titles (like parenthesis or pound signs, or apostrophes). Files with such things in the title will likely not be read properly.

• @jendistad  Mar 1

To get a link for the file, right click on the title. Then choose "Copy Link Address" and paste it in the URL field of the new song page.

• @steviez  Mar 1

AHA! MANY thanks @jendistad - it was the punctuation that did it - thanks for the advice. Maybe next year I'll read the FAQs 😀

• @jendistad  Mar 1

@steviez You're welcome. (Honestly, I haven't read the FAQ, so I'm not sure if it mentions this problem...but it should. It comes up every year.) I'm glad to have helped. (=

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...