Vocals/Lyrics for Trance / Dance-pop

Skip to the bottom

• @mrjoshuamclean Feb 19

Howdy everyone. Hope you're all having a productive and enlightening FAWM.

I've been getting a bit more into the dance side of things this second half of the month. I'd really love to collaborate with singers / lyricists to make some vocal trance or dance pop.

Any takers?

• @squeakmouse73 Feb 19

Oo, I'd love to. Are there specific songs you're wanting vocals on?

• @bithprod Feb 19

Very few people know this, but I've actually written quite a lot of lyrics and vocal melodies for dance and trance tracks (for Ibiza clubs, etc.). I can't sing, though. Find a great singer, and I'm in. 😉

• @mrjoshuamclean Feb 19

@squeakmouse73 I was thinking of making a new track for the collaboration.

@bithprod Cool beans! Maybe the three of us could do something. I can do music, @squeakmouse73 can do vocals, and you can do lyrics?

• @bithprod Feb 19

Sounds awesome.

• @mrjoshuamclean Feb 19

Is that cool with you @squeakmouse73?

• @squeakmouse73 Feb 20

I'll be looking out to see what you guys come up with. Just to warn you, I'm about as low-tech as they come right now. Long as that's not an issue. I don't have all the mics and studio tools my brother-in-law has. 😀

• @mdrnmaverick Feb 20

i would love to join in because i LIVE for pop lol and my productions would be better with more variety in lyrics 😀

• @robynmackenzie  Feb 20

Would love to collaborate with you if you're still taking names. 😀

• @bithprod Feb 20

Darn, @mrjoshuamclean! Now you've got yourself a fab team of songwriters. This smells like fame and money. 😉 Let's produce magic. I'm already blown away by the skills of @squeakmouse73, @mdrnmaverick and @robynmackenzie.

• @mrjoshuamclean Feb 20

@bithprod @mdrnmaverick @robynmackenzie Looking forward to the collaborations! I posted on your Soundboards about getting in touch - doubling up here to make sure you get the message. I really wish FAWM had a private messaging service. >_>

• @squeakmouse73 Feb 20

Oh, my gosh, me too. Some things I really don't want to blurt out on someone's soundboard or forum.

• @michaelepic Feb 21

@mrjoshuamclean - I write nothing but dance pop lyrics and have been at it for a pretty long time! I don't have anyone that can make music so my songs remain just lyrics!

I would absolutely love to collaborate with you on some dance pop songs! Please check out my lyrics, see what you think and search YouTube for Michael Epic - Way She Wobble to hear the one song I do have to my name!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...