Questions about loading an Mp3

Skip to the bottom

• @cynthiawolff  Feb 17

Hi all!
    I have a MAC. I would like to load my favorite songs...I hit that "download Mp3" button and the song goes to a black screen with the song on it...My question is...now what? Where do i put it? and then how would I burn a CD of it so I can listen in my car...any help would be appreciated...Thank you and have a fabulous FAWMing weekend..

• @petemurphy  Feb 17

Cynthia, I don't use Mac, but I just found this...

"To save an audio file to your hard drive from Safari, right-click the link for the file (not the mp3 player, but the actual link to the file) and choose Download Linked File As from the contextual menu. Another option is to Option + Click the link – this will initiate a direct download of the file"

• @jacobeverettwallace  Feb 17

Since you have a Mac, you should have iTunes. In iTunes you can Cmd-O or go to "File"/"Add to library...", then you can browse to where you saved the downloads, typically the "Downloads" folder, which will import the song(s) into your iTunes library. From there you can make a playlist which you can then burn to a disk.

• @jacobeverettwallace  Feb 17

One other thing, sometimes us FAWM users don't tag our songs well...so if that's the case you can right click on the song in iTunes and go to "Get Info" and edit the tag info so you remember who wrote it.

• @drozen Feb 17

Here is how you can burn an audio CD https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=spUGvkA...

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...