Adding new YouTube channel URL to profile

Skip to the bottom

• @mattlitzinger  Jan 30

I'm curious if anyone else has run into this... The social links section of the profile setup is built for Youtube's old link formatting - i.e. youtube.com/user. Newer channels have been given the URL structure of youtube.com/channel but there is no way to add these links to the profile because the default is prepended with youtube.com/user. Anyone have a workaround or advice? Thanks!

• @pattie  Feb 6

I'm having the same problem. Can't get it to work and was hoping someone had a workaround as well.....

• @vikkiflawith  Feb 6

@mattlitzinger
    @pattie

I posted my youtube in my artist's bio, it works there as a live link.

• @karlsburg25  Feb 6

WHilst on this subject. I am rubbish at attending to anything i put up online therefore my youtube channel still has "karlsburg" as the URL and i would like to change it to "the karlos kollective" but i don't know how. It seems to suggest I need over 100 subscribers to do this. As I have never promoted my channel or done anything with it, I am a long way off 100. Any suggestions??

• @vikkiflawith  Feb 6

Yeah you can't change your url until you have 100 as far as I know ((as I tried to do this just the other day))

maybe we should subscribe to each other... I'm 8 down, 92 to go loool

• @pattie  Feb 6

@vikkiflawith Thank you - very clever approach! 😀 I'll do the same later today. Appreciate the input 😀

• @karlsburg25  Feb 6

@vikkiflawith lets do it. I think i grapling for double figures as well 😉

• @vikkiflawith  Feb 10

@pattie - subscribed
    @karlsburg25 - couldn't see the link on your profile

• @karlsburg25  Feb 11

Oooo @vikkiflawith shat does that mean do you think ??? I am so un techno geek at the moment . Will try to check later if wifi stays on

• @tallmarkmusic  Feb 11

I am shamelessly down for collective subbing so we can change usernames. I don't use my YouTube yet but I would definitely like to snag the url.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...